We Cheer 2
Show Your Team Spirit!
Get ready to shake your pom-poms and show your team spirit with the newest version of the hit cheerleading game! We Cheer 2 uses two Wii Remotes as pom-poms as you perform fullbody motions to hit music of the past and present. The latest installment features all new challenging dance moves, new stages, modes of play, outfits, male and female characters, and limitless character customization options so that your team not only performs great, but looks great, too! With various single and multiplayer modes, you’ll need to bring your energy and your rhythm if you want to master these moves!
• Licensed Music – A brand new soundtrack of chart-topping music that
will get you energized and ready to cheer!
• Interactive Pom-poms – Get ready to shake your pom-poms as you jump, kick and dance to the routines! Wave your Wii Remotes like pom-poms and perform full-body dance moves and cheers using the brightly colored on-screen trace lines as a guide.
• Limitless Customization – Turn up the cuteness factor! Now you can customize any of more than 40 male and female characters to create your perfect team! Customize your character’s features, including hair, eyes, eyebrows, lips, skin tone and face art. Complete the look with all new tops, bottoms, shoes and accessories! You can even customize your entire squad!
• Addictive Gameplay – Dance as part of the team as you lose yourself in the music and the moves. Follow the routine, pulling off a flawless performance to earn higher points, unlock new stages, moves, songs, outfits and more as you compete to win the top spot! You might think you can stop any time, but once you get into the groove, you won’t quit until you’ve perfected your routine as Captain of the squad!
• Challenging Modes – Choose your mode and your level of difficulty to suit your skills.
• Learn the basics in Training Mode, work up a sweat in Exercise Mode, lead your team to the championship in Championship Mode or grab up to 3 of your friends and compete to see who has mastered the moves!