Available Now Coming Jun 25, 2007
Hoshigami: Ruining Blue Earth Remix
The Fazz and the furious.
On the floating continent of Mardias, a war has broken out between the Kingdoms of Valaim and Nightweld that threatens to upset the balance of power in the land. Our hero, Fazz, and his ragtag band of mercenaries are thrust into the fight and are hired to protect one of the Ruins of Ixia from the Valaimian forces. Unbeknownst to them, an insidious evil begins to rise from the shadows... Will Fazz be able to stop it before Mardias is destroyed?
- Experience the world of Hoshigami like never before!: Hoshigami Remix also features a brand new character, missions, music, character art, as well as a new localization.
- Novice tactician or battle-hardened veteran?: Select from three different difficulty levels and tailor the game to your skill.
- Immerse yourself in battle with an enhanced user interface: Issue strategic commands quickly and efficiently with a revised, streamlined interface and optional stylus control!
- Over 50 hours of gameplay with branching paths and multiple endings!: Are you skilled enough to get the one and only true ending?
- Trade special items with your friends: Be a power player and jumpstart your friends’ games with super weapons, armor and spells!
- System Nintendo DS
- Release Date Jun 25, 2007
- No. of Players 1 player
- Category Role-Playing
- PublisherAksys Games
How can I purchase a game on Nintendo.com?
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
- If you haven't already done so, create a Nintendo Network ID on your Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system.
- Visit http://accounts.nintendo.com and create or sign in to your Nintendo Account.
- Link your Nintendo Network ID to your Nintendo Account.
- Locate your game on www.nintendo.com and follow the on-screen steps to make your purchase.
- Your game will be automatically downloaded to the system associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
- Make sure that your system is connected to the Internet and meets these download requirements.
- For pre-purchases, the game will be pre-loaded to your system at the time of your order. You'll be able to start playing it after downloading a small update, beginning at 12:00 a.m. ET on the game's release date.
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Is a Nintendo Network ID required to purchase games?
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
What do I need to download a game?
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Does my purchase qualify for My Nintendo Points?
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
- What is the order cancellation policy for digital purchases?