Available Now Coming May 30, 2009
Reel Fishing Angler's Dream
Reel Fishing: Angler’s Dream is a fishing game like no other! Immerse yourself in the sights, sounds, and even feel of fishing as you experience the most realistic fishing game ever!
Reel Fishing: Angler’s Dream offers beautiful, picturesque fishing locales, from calm, tranquil lakes to the beaches of tropical paradises. You'll feel like you're really in nature as you listen to the gentle lapping of waves, the call of distant birds, and the splash of hungry fish ready to be hooked. You'll battle more than forty different types of fresh and saltwater fish in your quest to become a master angler. Each fish looks, moves, and fights just like the real thing; they'll flee, dive, and jump out of the water in an effort to dislodge your hook or break your line. Using the Wii Remote and Nunchuk, you'll believe you're really fishing as you cast, reel, and move your rod.
When you're done fishing, head back to the lodge. There you can get expert tips and advice from the Fishing Master, raise and care for your most prized catches in the aquariums, check out the prizes and equipment that you've earned, and learn about the tough and wily Legendary Fish that you might one day catch.
Whether you are a casual angler or a seasoned veteran, Reel Fishing: Angler’s Dream is the next best thing to actually being there!
• Test your fishing skills against your family and friends in Versus
Mode, where up to 4 players can play!
• Realistic stages, tons of fresh and saltwater fish, and loads of tackle options!
• Put your angler skills to the ultimate test as you battle the rare Legendary Fish!
• Catch and raise fish in your aquariums!
How can I purchase a game on Nintendo.com?
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
- If you haven't already done so, create a Nintendo Network ID on your Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system.
- Visit http://accounts.nintendo.com and create or sign in to your Nintendo Account.
- Link your Nintendo Network ID to your Nintendo Account.
- Locate your game on www.nintendo.com and follow the on-screen steps to make your purchase.
- Your game will be automatically downloaded to the system associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
- Make sure that your system is connected to the Internet and meets these download requirements.
- For pre-purchases, the game will be pre-loaded to your system at the time of your order. You'll be able to start playing it after downloading a small update, beginning at 12:00 a.m. ET on the game's release date.
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Is a Nintendo Network ID required to purchase games?
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
What do I need to download a game?
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Does my purchase qualify for My Nintendo Points?
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
- What is the order cancellation policy for digital purchases?