Available Now Coming Nov 11, 2008
Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World
Set two years after the events of the original, best selling Gamecube RPG, Tales of Symphonia, embark on a new adventure in the world saved by Lloyd and his friends. Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World follows the journey of two young heroes in a world of chaos as their fates intertwine with Lloyd, Colette, and Ratatosk, a summon spirit rumored to be the lord of all monsters.
Retains the award-winning original’s dramatic storytelling, endearing characters and action-packed battle system along with new gameplay elements and functionality designed exclusively for the Wii Console. Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World will sure to be an instant classic.
- Classic Tales – Return to the world of Tales of Symphonia and discover the aftermath of the merging of the two worlds
- Over 200 unique monsters – Capture, collect, and feed monsters as they grow, gain experience and even evolve into completely new, more powerful beasts
- Enhanced for the Wii Console – Environments, characters and effects look better than ever
- Evolved Battle System – The Tales RPG trademark real-time battle system returns with an all new free run system, dynamic unison attacks and a strategic elemental system
- It’s your Party – Customize the party with unlimited combinations of monsters and characters throughout the adventure
- A decade of Tales – Celebrating the Tales 10 year anniversary in North America
- System Wii
- Release Date Nov 11, 2008
- No. of Players up to 4 players
- Category RPG
- PublisherNAMCO BANDAI Games America Inc.
How can I purchase a game on Nintendo.com?
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
- If you haven't already done so, create a Nintendo Network ID on your Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system.
- Visit http://accounts.nintendo.com and create or sign in to your Nintendo Account.
- Link your Nintendo Network ID to your Nintendo Account.
- Locate your game on www.nintendo.com and follow the on-screen steps to make your purchase.
- Your game will be automatically downloaded to the system associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
- Make sure that your system is connected to the Internet and meets these download requirements.
- For pre-purchases, the game will be pre-loaded to your system at the time of your order. You'll be able to start playing it after downloading a small update, beginning at 12:00 a.m. ET on the game's release date.
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Is a Nintendo Network ID required to purchase games?
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
What do I need to download a game?
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Does my purchase qualify for My Nintendo Points?
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
- What is the order cancellation policy for digital purchases?