Available Now Coming Dec 01, 2011
Double Bloob is a cartoonish, arcade-style vertical shooter.
The planet needs you! Bloobs have invaded the Earth and took a little dolphin named Will as a hostage! Don’t let the Bloobs win!
We all love arcade games. Double Bloob is one of those you immediately fall in love with. The simple story of two siblings – Aen and Niua – who, with some help of Doctor Maybe's inventions, try to set the little dolphin free is a just an excuse to have a great fun while shooting hordes of Bloobs that fly out in the sky. The colorful 2D graphics enhances the gameplay and draws the player more into the story and the game world. In order to keep the player entertained, the game contains tons of weapons and power-ups. Complete 8 different worlds and 48 levels to save Will from the evil Bloobs.
Are ready for the confrontation? Who is going to be the winner? You or the Bloobs? Prepare yourself for loads of fun and invite your friends to beat your high scores!
- vertical shooter
- action arcade game
- cartoonish look
- 8 worlds, 48 levels
- System Nintendo DS
- Release Date Dec 01, 2011
- No. of Players 1 player
- Category Action, Adventure
- PublisherBloober Team S.A.
- DeveloperBloober Team
How can I purchase a game on Nintendo.com?
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
- If you haven't already done so, create a Nintendo Network ID on your Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system.
- Visit http://accounts.nintendo.com and create or sign in to your Nintendo Account.
- Link your Nintendo Network ID to your Nintendo Account.
- Locate your game on www.nintendo.com and follow the on-screen steps to make your purchase.
- Your game will be automatically downloaded to the system associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
- Make sure that your system is connected to the Internet and meets these download requirements.
- For pre-purchases, the game will be pre-loaded to your system at the time of your order. You'll be able to start playing it after downloading a small update, beginning at 12:00 a.m. ET on the game's release date.
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Is a Nintendo Network ID required to purchase games?
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
What do I need to download a game?
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Does my purchase qualify for My Nintendo Points?
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
- What is the order cancellation policy for digital purchases?