Available Now Coming May 12, 2005
Puyo POP FEVER
Do you have the fever!?
Puyo puzzlers rejoice as the fever returns on the Nintendo DS with exclusive features not found on any other system! With its unique Touch Screen control and 8-player simultaneous puzzle action with a single Game Card, this is the definitive version of the classic puzzle game.
Everything that you loved about Puyo POP is here as you puzzle your way through the ultimate combo creator: Fever Mode! This is where you'll throw as many chains together as possible in order to crush your opponents with unbreakable Nuisance Puyos. When the Giant Puyo appears, change its color and watch those triple and quadruple Puyo combos pop. You can go it alone and go for top score in Endless Mode and the brand new Story Mode, or play with up to 8 players with single-card download play!
• DS Exclusive! Play up to 8 players with Single-Card download play!
• DS Exclusive! Unique touch screen controls!
• Play as any one of 14 crazy characters.
• New puzzle pieces feature triple and quadruple sets.
• Customize your Puyo POP game to your liking!
• Jump right into the action or learn advanced techniques in the training course.
- System Nintendo DS
- Release Date May 12, 2005
- No. of Players up to 8 players
- Category Puzzles, Action
How can I purchase a game on Nintendo.com?
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
- If you haven't already done so, create a Nintendo Network ID on your Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system.
- Visit http://accounts.nintendo.com and create or sign in to your Nintendo Account.
- Link your Nintendo Network ID to your Nintendo Account.
- Locate your game on www.nintendo.com and follow the on-screen steps to make your purchase.
- Your game will be automatically downloaded to the system associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
- Make sure that your system is connected to the Internet and meets these download requirements.
- For pre-purchases, the game will be pre-loaded to your system at the time of your order. You'll be able to start playing it after downloading a small update, beginning at 12:00 a.m. ET on the game's release date.
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Is a Nintendo Network ID required to purchase games?
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
What do I need to download a game?
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Does my purchase qualify for My Nintendo Points?
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
- What is the order cancellation policy for digital purchases?