Available Now Coming Dec 22, 2011
Chronicles of Vampires: Origins
Discover a secret that has been hidden for centuries in this supernatural Hidden Object Adventure.
When Investigative Reporter and Super Sleuth, Linda Hyde, sets out to cover a rare book exhibition, she receives an offer she can't refuse - to search for lost manuscripts on the behalf of a mysterious collector. However, Linda will soon find out, she is not alone in this quest. A secret world of vampires slowly reveals itself...
Confronted with challenging puzzles and mind-bending mini-games, it's up to you to find the clues and put the pieces together to stop this sinister plot. With over 20 locations to explore and over 200 items to find, you'll have to race against time to outwit Linda's supernatural enemies.
• EXTRA ORDINARY BOOKS hidding dark secrets of supernatural powers.
• ENTER A SECRET WORLD OF VAMPIRES. Immerse into the magnetic Hidden Object Adventure in the vampires' world.
• CHALLENGING PUZZLES AND MIND-BENDING MINI-GAMES. It's up to you to find the clues and put the pieces together.
• OVER 20 LOCATIONS TO EXPLORE and over 200 Hidden Objects to find.
- System Nintendo DS
- Release Date Dec 22, 2011
- No. of Players 1 player
- Category Action, Adventure
How can I purchase a game on Nintendo.com?
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
- If you haven't already done so, create a Nintendo Network ID on your Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system.
- Visit http://accounts.nintendo.com and create or sign in to your Nintendo Account.
- Link your Nintendo Network ID to your Nintendo Account.
- Locate your game on www.nintendo.com and follow the on-screen steps to make your purchase.
- Your game will be automatically downloaded to the system associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
- Make sure that your system is connected to the Internet and meets these download requirements.
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Is a Nintendo Network ID required to purchase games?
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
What do I need to download a game?
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Does my purchase qualify for My Nintendo Points?
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
- What is the order cancellation policy for digital purchases?