Available Now Coming Winter 2010
Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective
Uncover a mystery by unlocking the powers of the dead.
Brought to you by Shu Takumi, the original creator of Capcom’s Ace Attorney series, Ghost Trick Phantom Detective tells an intriguing story, depicted with rich animation, combining logic puzzles and elements of humour that those familiar with the Ace Attorney games will know and love. The story of Ghost Trick Phantom Detective starts with the protagonist having already been dead. Gamers will be entertained for hours with over a dozen chapters full of mystery and surprise as the spirit world collides with real life.
In Ghost Trick Phantom Detective, players are transported into the spirit world of Sissel, a murder victim who has lost his memory and returned as a ghost to solve the mystery of his suspicious demise. As Sissel’s ghost, it’s up to the player to possess and manipulate items found in the real world to take his time and have fun in solving the captivating puzzles he encounters.
Using the stylus, players can manipulate inanimate objects in order to protect innocent victims and alter their fate. In order to save their lives, players will have many routes to choose from to scare off the victims’ assassins – some more obvious than others. It’s up to the player to use strategy in order to choose the best path and solve the crime, but be warned that Sissel only has until dawn before he has to leave the supernatural world for good. As Sissel progresses through the game, the mystery of his own death will be revealed to him over time. Will players discover the truth before his time runs out?
• Brought to you by the creator of the Ace Attorney series, Shu Takumi
• Intriguing plot mixing intrigue, which starts with the protagonist’s death and humour will draw players into Sissel’s search for the truth
• Utilise the stylus to create a path for Sissel to travel and possess and manipulate items along the way
• Hours of engaging gameplay filled with logic puzzles
• Rich animation, unique art style graphics and character designs make this a truly distinct offering for the DS.
- System Nintendo DS
- Release Date Winter 2010
- No. of Players 1 player
- Category Adventure
How can I purchase a game on Nintendo.com?
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
- If you haven't already done so, create a Nintendo Network ID on your Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system.
- Visit http://accounts.nintendo.com and create or sign in to your Nintendo Account.
- Link your Nintendo Network ID to your Nintendo Account.
- Locate your game on www.nintendo.com and follow the on-screen steps to make your purchase.
- Your game will be automatically downloaded to the system associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
- Make sure that your system is connected to the Internet and meets these download requirements.
- For pre-purchases, the game will be pre-loaded to your system at the time of your order. You'll be able to start playing it after downloading a small update, beginning at 12:00 a.m. ET on the game's release date.
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Is a Nintendo Network ID required to purchase games?
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
What do I need to download a game?
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Does my purchase qualify for My Nintendo Points?
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
- What is the order cancellation policy for digital purchases?