Available Now Coming Sep 15, 2009
James Patterson Women's Murder Club: Games of Passion
A string of murders, seemingly unrelated, unfold before Lindsay and the gang. Beautiful women go missing and turn up dead around every corner leading to an exciting climax involving the least likely of government officials. Play as Lindsay, Clair and Cindy in this thrilling adventure to solve the mystery and stop the killer…
- Become a Part of the Women’s Murder Club – Become Lindsey, Cindy or Clair utilitzing each of their respective skills throughout the gripping mystery
- Immersive Gameplay – Just like the wildly popular novel series, engross yourself in short bursts of immersive story driven action, utilizing new locations and investigative skills
- Hidden Objects Everywhere – Solving this mystery can only be done by carefully examining each location and finding the hidden objects
- Interrogate Witnesses and Suspects – Uncover their secrets and find the killer. Get to the bottom of the story. Determine what your strategy is in order to obtain a confession
- Nail-Biting Mini-Games – Analyze evidence, interrogate suspects and use deductive reasoning skills to put the facts together and reveal the identity of the killer
- Nintendo DSi feature – Create your own WMC mystery utilizing the Nintendo DSi camera. Determine suspects, evidence and ultimately solve this new case on your own
- System Nintendo DS
- Release Date Sep 15, 2009
- No. of Players 1 player
- Category Adventure
How can I purchase a game on Nintendo.com?
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
- If you haven't already done so, create a Nintendo Network ID on your Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system.
- Visit http://accounts.nintendo.com and create or sign in to your Nintendo Account.
- Link your Nintendo Network ID to your Nintendo Account.
- Locate your game on www.nintendo.com and follow the on-screen steps to make your purchase.
- Your game will be automatically downloaded to the system associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
- Make sure that your system is connected to the Internet and meets these download requirements.
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Is a Nintendo Network ID required to purchase games?
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
What do I need to download a game?
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Does my purchase qualify for My Nintendo Points?
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
- What is the order cancellation policy for digital purchases?