Available Now Coming May 01, 2009
Escape The Museum
When the dust settles, the panic sets in…
It’s a warm day in the city and Susan Anderson has brought her daughter Caitlin to work for the day at the National Museum of History. But what began as an exciting day for the pair ends in devastating suspense when, just after closing, a 7.6 magnitude earthquake rocks the city. After getting Caitlin to safety Susan scours the museum for anyone left behind but is knocked unconscious by falling debris. When Susan awakes she finds the museum left in shambles. Barely able to move from room to room you must help Susan navigate and work her way through the maze of the museum in a series of puzzles and frantic searching. Can you help Susan get back to Caitlin and escape the museum together?
• Use your Wii Remote to uncover exits, find and save valuable
archeological objects and ultimately reunite with your daughter within
the ruins of the National Museum of History.
• Explore 25 adventure scenes and 12 different hunt and find areas
• Two bonus mini-games provide additional challenge:
o Locate and reassemble puzzle pieces for paintings
o Match an artifact’s weight to save it from a room
• Outsmart museum alarms to ensure your exit isn’t blocked
• Solve puzzles to move from one room of the museum to the next
• Access Hints to assist you in your discovery
• Consult your map to determine your progress: % complete, % accuracy, value saved and time taken.
How can I purchase a game on Nintendo.com?
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
- If you haven't already done so, create a Nintendo Network ID on your Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system.
- Visit http://accounts.nintendo.com and create or sign in to your Nintendo Account.
- Link your Nintendo Network ID to your Nintendo Account.
- Locate your game on www.nintendo.com and follow the on-screen steps to make your purchase.
- Your game will be automatically downloaded to the system associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
- Make sure that your system is connected to the Internet and meets these download requirements.
- For pre-purchases, the game will be pre-loaded to your system at the time of your order. You'll be able to start playing it after downloading a small update, beginning at 12:00 a.m. ET on the game's release date.
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Is a Nintendo Network ID required to purchase games?
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
What do I need to download a game?
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Does my purchase qualify for My Nintendo Points?
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
- What is the order cancellation policy for digital purchases?