Available Now Coming Nov 17, 2009
Tony Hawk: RIDE
Anyone Can RIDE
Experience the true thrill of skateboarding! Tony Hawk: RIDE's revolutionary motion sensing skateboard controller allows players to physically control the action by performing movements and gestures that directly translate into amaing tricks in the game. The game's intuitive controls and multiple difficulty levels make it a easy to pick up and play, making this an exciting party game for people of various ages and skill levels.
STEP ON THE BOARD AND RIDE
• No complicated button controls to master
• Drop into the action right away with the intuitive movement based control scheme
RIDE WITH AND AGAINST YOUR FRIENDS
• Eight player multiplayer lets you and your friends feel the thrill of skateboarding
• Multiple difficulty levels make the game a fun and challenging experience for people of all skill levels
SKATE HOW YOU WANT TO, WHERE YOU WANT TO
• Four different modes to RIDE – Challenge, Speed, Trick, and Free Skate – in epic locations across the globe
• Over 100 moves to master in both street and half-pipe environments
- System Wii
- Release Date Nov 17, 2009
- No. of Players up to 8 players
- Category Sports
- DeveloperBuzz Monkey
How can I purchase a game on Nintendo.com?
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
- If you haven't already done so, create a Nintendo Network ID on your Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system.
- Visit http://accounts.nintendo.com and create or sign in to your Nintendo Account.
- Link your Nintendo Network ID to your Nintendo Account.
- Locate your game on www.nintendo.com and follow the on-screen steps to make your purchase.
- Your game will be automatically downloaded to the system associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
- Make sure that your system is connected to the Internet and meets these download requirements.
- For pre-purchases, the game will be pre-loaded to your system at the time of your order. You'll be able to start playing it after downloading a small update, beginning at 12:00 a.m. ET on the game's release date.
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Is a Nintendo Network ID required to purchase games?
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
What do I need to download a game?
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Does my purchase qualify for My Nintendo Points?
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
- What is the order cancellation policy for digital purchases?