We're sorry, but chat isn't available at the moment. Agents may be helping other customers or Live Chat may be closed.
Please check back soon.
6 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. PT
7 days a week
Available Now Coming Nov 17, 2009
Anyone Can RIDE
Experience the true thrill of skateboarding! Tony Hawk: RIDE's revolutionary motion sensing skateboard controller allows players to physically control the action by performing movements and gestures that directly translate into amaing tricks in the game. The game's intuitive controls and multiple difficulty levels make it a easy to pick up and play, making this an exciting party game for people of various ages and skill levels.
STEP ON THE BOARD AND RIDE
• No complicated button controls to master
• Drop into the action right away with the intuitive movement based control scheme
RIDE WITH AND AGAINST YOUR FRIENDS
• Eight player multiplayer lets you and your friends feel the thrill of skateboarding
• Multiple difficulty levels make the game a fun and challenging experience for people of all skill levels
SKATE HOW YOU WANT TO, WHERE YOU WANT TO
• Four different modes to RIDE – Challenge, Speed, Trick, and Free Skate – in epic locations across the globe
• Over 100 moves to master in both street and half-pipe environments
To get started, simply log into (or create) your Nintendo Account.
Before downloading, be sure to link your Nintendo Network ID to your Nintendo Account and visit the Nintendo eShop on your device at least once.Log in or create an account
Your demo is on its way. Please check the status of this download on your device.
We noticed that your account's country setting is set to Canada, but you're viewing the U.S. version of Nintendo.com.
If you’d like to purchase a game or see product details for your region, please switch to the Canadian version of the site.