Available Now Coming Jun 21, 2012
Lola's Fruit Shop Sudoku
Lola Panda does it again – making it fun to develop logical thinking! Now kids can enjoy the fun and challenge of Sudoku in a form especially designed for them.
Lola’s Fruit Shop Sudoku game is playable even by 4-year old children, yet still challenging enough for 8-9-year-old kids. How is that possible?
The player is invited to help Lola Panda to sort out the fruit. After a few successes, the player gets a well-earned award and at the end of the game the Fruit Shop is ready to open. Like most Lola Panda games, Fruit Shop Sudoku has very clear instructions and pleasant voice guidance.
Lola’s Fruit Shop Sudoku begins with an easy level for young children: they play a 3x3 fruit game with 4 different kinds of fruit. In this way children really learn to play the game quickly without even knowing what Sudoku is.
On the other hand, the hard level uses numbers and a bigger 4x4 grid, so it provides fun and challenge even for children who are a bit older. Naturally, the game proceeds smoothly from each level to the next, so it is never too difficult for the player.
• This game is the easiest sudoku game in the world!
• Easy level has 3x3 fruit game for young children
• Hard level uses numbers and a bigger 4x4 grid
• Game has great logic and very pleasant voice guidance
How can I purchase a game on Nintendo.com?
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
- If you haven't already done so, create a Nintendo Network ID on your Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system.
- Visit http://accounts.nintendo.com and create or sign in to your Nintendo Account.
- Link your Nintendo Network ID to your Nintendo Account.
- Locate your game on www.nintendo.com and follow the on-screen steps to make your purchase.
- Your game will be automatically downloaded to the system associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
- Make sure that your system is connected to the Internet and meets these download requirements.
- For pre-purchases, the game will be pre-loaded to your system at the time of your order. You'll be able to start playing it after downloading a small update, beginning at 12:00 a.m. ET on the game's release date.
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Is a Nintendo Network ID required to purchase games?
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
What do I need to download a game?
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Does my purchase qualify for My Nintendo Points?
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
- What is the order cancellation policy for digital purchases?