We're sorry, but chat isn't available at the moment. Agents may be helping other customers or Live Chat may be closed.
Please check back soon.
6 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. PT
7 days a week
Available Now Coming Mar 05, 2013
Your Power. Your Choices. Your Playground.
Harness Spider-Man’s powers with Manhattan as your playground!
Set shortly after the events of Columbia Pictures' summer 2012 blockbuster, The Amazing Spider-Man throws New York City's brand new hero back into free-roaming, web-slinging action, as he protects the Big Apple from a deluge of unimaginable threats.
• Spider-Man’s Triumphant Return to New York –Everybody’s favorite
web-head is back in Manhattan with the return of the fan-favorite,
free-roaming, web-slinging gameplay.
• Web Rush: Player Choice Evolved – Players use real-time navigational and combat choices to fight crime and pull off Spidey’s signature acrobatic moves like never before.
• Find Out What Happens Next – Uncover the rest of Peter Parker’s untold story in the all-new epilogue story to the Columbia Pictures' 2012 blockbuster theatrical release.
• Push Spider-Man’s Abilities to the Limit – Battle all-new versions of classic Super Villains as well as original, larger than life enemies – some of the biggest ever seen in a Spider-Man video game – while racing to save Manhattan.
• The Amazing Spier-Man DLC Bundle Pack Included – Unleash the Stan Lee Adventure Pack, Lizard Rampage Pack, Rhino Challenge, and Oscorp Search and Destroy Pack on your Wii U™!
• OsPhone Brings Wii U™ GamePad to Life – Use Spidey’s in-game cellphone through the GamePad to accept new challenges, navigate the city, and manage upgrades and experience.
* MSRP: Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price. Actual price may vary. See retailer for details.
* If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.