Available Now Coming Sept 2007
Balls of Fury
In the unsanctioned, underground and unhinged world of extreme Ping-Pong, the competition is brutal and the stakes are deadly. Down-and-out former professional Ping-Pong phenom Randy Daytona is sucked into this maelstrom when FBI Agent Rodriguez recruits him for a secret mission. Randy is determined to bounce back and recapture his former glory, and to smoke out his father’s killer – one of the FBI’s Most Wanted, arch-fiend Feng. Balls of Fury, the hit movie starring Christopher Walken, is now an action-packed ping pong game for the Nintendo DS system! In Balls of Fury, you actually play table tennis using the touch screen. You will need to keep up with the ball as the pace gets faster and the opponents get tougher! There are many fun ways to play Balls of Fury including Exhibition mode, Arcade mode, and Story mode. Play wireless on the Nintendo DS against a friend.
- Play as 10 different characters from the movie including Master Feng (Christopher Walken) and Randy Daytona (Dan Fogler)
- Play in 6 different ping-pong venues from the film including Feng's Tournament Room and Master Wong's Training School
- Each character has a unique power shot and power serve
- All levels controlled by Nintendo DS stylus (use the stylus to control the paddle and shots)
- Compete for over 10 trophies to unlock levels and characters
- Play against a friend in multiplayer mode to find the true ping pong champion!
- Each character has a unique taunt and celebratory move
- Features original high-energy 1980s-style rock soundtrack
- System Nintendo DS
- Release Date Sept 2007
- No. of Players 2 players simultaneous
- Category Sports
- PublisherDestination Software
- DeveloperBlack Lantern Studios, Inc.
How can I purchase a game on Nintendo.com?
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
- If you haven't already done so, create a Nintendo Network ID on your Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system.
- Visit http://accounts.nintendo.com and create or sign in to your Nintendo Account.
- Link your Nintendo Network ID to your Nintendo Account.
- Locate your game on www.nintendo.com and follow the on-screen steps to make your purchase.
- Your game will be automatically downloaded to the system associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
- Make sure that your system is connected to the Internet and meets these download requirements.
- For pre-purchases, the game will be pre-loaded to your system at the time of your order. You'll be able to start playing it after downloading a small update, beginning at 12:00 a.m. ET on the game's release date.
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Is a Nintendo Network ID required to purchase games?
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
What do I need to download a game?
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Does my purchase qualify for My Nintendo Points?
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
- What is the order cancellation policy for digital purchases?