Available Now Coming Mar 24, 2009
Cate West: The Vanishing Files
Find the Clues. Solve the Crimes.
A series of unsolvable crimes dubbed “The Vanishing Files” have
paralyzed the city. The answers are at the tip of your fingers as you
seek, search and discover with the Wii Remote. Help Cate compile
evidence, track down hideouts, and discover the link between these
crimes and an unsolved mystery from her past!
- 15 Mysterious Chapters: Find the clues, solve the riddles, and earn one of three different endings!
- 5 Investigation Types: Different crime scenes call for different techniques. Find clues, evidence pieces, and differences between two similar scenes. Recreate crime scenes and use everything you’ve learned to identify the criminal!
- Multiplayer: Work with a friend to find clues in Story Mode, or go head-to-head to see who is the best detective in Competitive mode!
- Wii exclusive Features: Clear away dust and cobwebs to uncover evidence. Use the all-new magnifying glass for a better look at your surroundings.
- Additional Features: Discover over 1,000 clues in 57 unique backgrounds! Replay your favorite puzzle in Quick Play mode! Solve a compelling mystery with shocking twists and turns!
- System Wii
- Release Date Mar 24, 2009
- No. of Players 2 players simultaneous
- Category Puzzles
- DeveloperMagellan Interactive
How can I purchase a game on Nintendo.com?
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
- If you haven't already done so, create a Nintendo Network ID on your Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system.
- Visit http://accounts.nintendo.com and create or sign in to your Nintendo Account.
- Link your Nintendo Network ID to your Nintendo Account.
- Locate your game on www.nintendo.com and follow the on-screen steps to make your purchase.
- Your game will be automatically downloaded to the system associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
- Make sure that your system is connected to the Internet and meets these download requirements.
- For pre-purchases, the game will be pre-loaded to your system at the time of your order. You'll be able to start playing it after downloading a small update, beginning at 12:00 a.m. ET on the game's release date.
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Is a Nintendo Network ID required to purchase games?
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
What do I need to download a game?
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Does my purchase qualify for My Nintendo Points?
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
- What is the order cancellation policy for digital purchases?