Available Now Coming Nov 15, 2005
The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe
Enter a cold, mystical world and lose your innocence in an epic struggle.
It's the destiny of four siblings from our world to work together and use their unique skills to defeat the evil forces of the White Witch and save Narnia.
- Live the epic adventure while playing in a team-based adventure
- Utilize the unique combat skills, weaponry and special moves of each character to fight and fend off hordes of dark mythical beasts or solve intricate puzzles
- Deft blend of action/adventure and RPG elements
Gamers are thrust into a mysterious frozen world where they will play as four heroes -- Peter, Edmund, Susan and Lucy Pevensie -- to free Narnia from a cold, bleak eternity under the control of the evil White Witch.
Playing as each of the four Pevensie heroes, gamers will battle the White Witch's sinister minions in team-based, action-packed combat. Taking on a variety of creatures, including Minoboars, Cyclopes, Werewolves and Ankleslicers, gamers must utilize each hero's unique combat skills, weaponry and special moves to help restore Narnia to its lost grandeur.
This epic boasts 60 maps and mostly uses the touch screen to manage inventory, converse with allied creatures, cast spells and control one of four characters in real-time combat.
How much combat? Seems like the story sometimes gets lost in the game's many side quests, character-building exercises and battles. We're talking tons of battles, and that's not a bad thing.
The touch screen aids your quest by giving you a map and a place to perform combos in battle. A wireless multiplayer mode allows up to four people to play simultaneousl. You'll definitely need backup on some of the quests when you're trying to level up.
Far from a run-of-the-mill movie tie-in, this epic will have you saving Narnia for hours on end.
- System Nintendo DS
- Release Date Nov 15, 2005
- No. of Players up to 4 players
- Category Action, Adventure
- PublisherBuena Vista Games
How can I purchase a game on Nintendo.com?
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
- If you haven't already done so, create a Nintendo Network ID on your Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system.
- Visit http://accounts.nintendo.com and create or sign in to your Nintendo Account.
- Link your Nintendo Network ID to your Nintendo Account.
- Locate your game on www.nintendo.com and follow the on-screen steps to make your purchase.
- Your game will be automatically downloaded to the system associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
- Make sure that your system is connected to the Internet and meets these download requirements.
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Is a Nintendo Network ID required to purchase games?
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
What do I need to download a game?
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Does my purchase qualify for My Nintendo Points?
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
- What is the order cancellation policy for digital purchases?