We're sorry, but chat isn't available at the moment. Agents may be helping other customers or Live Chat may be closed.
Please check back soon.
6 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. PT
7 days a week
Available Now Coming Nov 02, 2010
Join Wacky Team Penguin
The Penguins of Madagascar on Nintendo DSi and DS captures the fun of the TV series by bringing the four lovable Penguins together as a team to accomplish their madcap missions in and around the zoo!
• Zany Team Work - Play as “Team Penguin” or use each
Penguin one-by-one to save the day!
• Madcap Missions – Complete tons of stealth missions venturing through 3 outlandish game episodes, each with their own story.
• Build Contraptions - Help the Penguins to use useful tools and gadgets to advance in the game.
• Acrobatic Maneuvers – Team up and use each Penguin’s unique abilities and personalities to maintain order in the zoo. Commando Voice Talent - Video game voiced by entire cast from TV series! Tom McGrath (Skipper), Jeff Bennett (Kowalski), John Di Maggio (Rico), James Stuart Patrick (Private), Danny Jacobs (King Julien), Kevin Michael Richardson (Maurice), Andy Richter (Mort), Conrad Vernon (Mason & Phil), and Nicole Sullivan (Marlene).
• Nintendo DSi Features – Tons of Photo Fun! Hear hilarious King Julien critique your photo or snap a picture into a puzzle & use your stylus to put it back together!
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.