Available Now Coming Coming March 2010
A portable art studio for kids!
Based on the popular Japanese book series that teaches kids how to draw by combining basic shapes, Let’s Draw! offers a perfect mix of learning and entertainment. With more than 100 objects to draw and fun art related mini games, young players can learn to draw anywhere, at any time.
• Portable art studio: Because Nintendo DS is a portable system, kids
can enjoy drawing at any time, anywhere without the need for paper and
• Touch and animate your pictures: Once a drawing is completed, touch it and bring it to life with animation and sound. Watch the elephant running, the rocket taking off, bird chirping, and more!
• Kid friendly voice instructions: Even a small child who can’t read yet can play by simply following the voice instructions throughout the menus and game.
• Play fun mini games, with YOUR creations!: Play 10 fun-filled mini games such as “Car Racing”, “Whack-a-Mole” or “Air Hockey” featuring the very characters you’ve drawn.
• Flex your creative muscles: Once you’ve mastered your drawing skills in “Learn to Draw” mode, it’s time to unleash the creativity! Draw whatever you like! Once completed, each picture is stored in the Album for you to view later.
- System Nintendo DS
- Release Date Coming March 2010
- No. of Players 1 player
- Category Simulation, Edutainment
- PublisherMajesco Entertainment
- DeveloperAgatsuma Entertainment
How can I purchase a game on Nintendo.com?
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
- If you haven't already done so, create a Nintendo Network ID on your Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system.
- Visit http://accounts.nintendo.com and create or sign in to your Nintendo Account.
- Link your Nintendo Network ID to your Nintendo Account.
- Locate your game on www.nintendo.com and follow the on-screen steps to make your purchase.
- Your game will be automatically downloaded to the system associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
- Make sure that your system is connected to the Internet and meets these download requirements.
- For pre-purchases, the game will be pre-loaded to your system at the time of your order. You'll be able to start playing it after downloading a small update, beginning at 12:00 a.m. ET on the game's release date.
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Is a Nintendo Network ID required to purchase games?
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
What do I need to download a game?
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Does my purchase qualify for My Nintendo Points?
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
- What is the order cancellation policy for digital purchases?