Available Now Coming Aug 04, 2009
Build 'N Race
Rev your engines for a fantastic heart-pounding racing experience exclusively for Wii! Build'n Race puts you in the driver’s seat on spectacular courses with insane ramps, death-defying jumps, sharp switchbacks, wild stunts, and more! But there’s more excitement than on your average race track. Players can create an unlimited amount of one-of-a-kind tracks from over 1,000 unique building blocks. Let your imagination run wild! Burn rubber in solo campaigns or against your friends on one of your original courses, or choose one of 80 exciting tracks in a variety of realistic environments. The fun doesn’t end when the checkered flag flies with Build'n Race!
• Wild & Challenging Tracks-- dizzying courses with huge jumps, massive
ramps, hairpin turns, stunt blocks, tunnels, and destructible scenery
• Track Construction-- over 1,000 different building blocks & creation tools allow the player to create an infinite number of unique tracks
• Varied Game Modes & Race Events-- game modes include Solo Race, Time Trial, Championship, Race Challenge, and Time Challenge; within each mode, try unique game events such as Speed Lap, Style Race, Lap Knockout, and Tournament
• Multiplayer Mayhem-- race against up to 3 other players in split-screen mode; play head-to-head or as a team in several multiplayer racing modes on built-in or custom tracks
• Unlockable Rewards-- multiple wins, best times, and great style give players access to new tracks, vehicle parts, and trophies
• Style Points-- get rewarded for pulling off unique moves (such as big air, handbrake turns, and spins) or taking out opponents (with heavy hits, scraping paing, or causing them to spin out)
• 80 Tracks Set Over 4 Game Environments-- 4 very detailed and beautifully presented race environments: Autorace City, Tri-State Circuits, Blackmoors Rally, and Fire Valley Desert
• Player Profiles-- create character profiles with game storing progress, best times, and race statistics
• Special Effects-- advanced design highlights and modeling effects create spectacular and realistic visual effects throughout the game
- System Wii
- Release Date Aug 04, 2009
- No. of Players up to 4 players
- Category Racing
- PublisherZoo Games
How can I purchase a game on Nintendo.com?
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
- If you haven't already done so, create a Nintendo Network ID on your Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system.
- Visit http://accounts.nintendo.com and create or sign in to your Nintendo Account.
- Link your Nintendo Network ID to your Nintendo Account.
- Locate your game on www.nintendo.com and follow the on-screen steps to make your purchase.
- Your game will be automatically downloaded to the system associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
- Make sure that your system is connected to the Internet and meets these download requirements.
- For pre-purchases, the game will be pre-loaded to your system at the time of your order. You'll be able to start playing it after downloading a small update, beginning at 12:00 a.m. ET on the game's release date.
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Is a Nintendo Network ID required to purchase games?
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
What do I need to download a game?
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Does my purchase qualify for My Nintendo Points?
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
- What is the order cancellation policy for digital purchases?