Available Now Coming Feb 14, 2006
Super Monkey Ball: Touch & Roll
The popular and acclaimed Super Monkey Ball series comes to the Nintendo DS with the latest installment, Super Monkey Ball: Touch and Roll! Use the Nintendo DS touch screen to play in a whole new way by controlling the ball directly with your stylus. All of the most popular features of the highly addictive Super Monkey Ball series return for Touch and Roll, with 100 puzzling new stages and two new party games for up to four players! The new party games support the Nintendo DS Download function, letting up to three friends play along with you, even if they don't have their own copies of Touch and Roll.
• Three Single-player Modes. Whether you’re rolling through the 120
stages in Challenge Mode, getting up to speed in Practice Mode, or
reviewing your glory in Replay Mode, you’re sure to have a ball.
• Six Party Games. All new Monkey Wars and Monkey Air Hockey join the roster of Super Monkey Ball favorites: Monkey Race, Monkey Fight, Monkey Bowling, and Monkey Golf.
• Bring Your Friends to the Party. All party games support up to four players and allow you to play as either a boss or a normal player. If your friends don’t own a copy of the game, use Nintendo DS Download to play Monkey Wars and Monkey Air Hockey.
• Pick up and Play. By simply touching your stylus to the screen, you’re rolling. This makes it easy for both new and familiar fans of the series to get in the game!
- System Nintendo DS
- Release Date Feb 14, 2006
- No. of Players up to 4 players
- Category Puzzles
- PublisherSEGA of America
How can I purchase a game on Nintendo.com?
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
- If you haven't already done so, create a Nintendo Network ID on your Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system.
- Visit http://accounts.nintendo.com and create or sign in to your Nintendo Account.
- Link your Nintendo Network ID to your Nintendo Account.
- Locate your game on www.nintendo.com and follow the on-screen steps to make your purchase.
- Your game will be automatically downloaded to the system associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
- Make sure that your system is connected to the Internet and meets these download requirements.
- For pre-purchases, the game will be pre-loaded to your system at the time of your order. You'll be able to start playing it after downloading a small update, beginning at 12:00 a.m. ET on the game's release date.
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Is a Nintendo Network ID required to purchase games?
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
What do I need to download a game?
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Does my purchase qualify for My Nintendo Points?
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
- What is the order cancellation policy for digital purchases?