Available Now Coming Mar 25, 2008
Harvest Moon DS Cute
Has Forget-Me-Not Valley lost its magic? You're a late-blooming farmer, but the Harvest King doesn't have patience for girls who play all day! That's why he weeded out the Harvest Goddess and the Harvest Sprites, leaving you out standing in your fields. Break his spell by sowing seeds and finding the Harvest Sprites. You'll need to master planting fields and tending livestock. Perhaps a handsome bachelor will help you before a mysterious thief steals your heart!
- Raise Cows, Sheep, Chickens and Ducks!
- Plant and grow a variety of crops and trees!
- Court and marry local guys or invite over favorites from Harvest Moon®: Friends of Mineral Town by inserting your copy of Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town or Harvest Moon: More Friends of Mineral Town!
- System Nintendo DS
- Release Date Mar 25, 2008
- No. of Players up to 4 players
- Category Role-Playing, Adventure
- DeveloperMarvelous Inc.
How can I purchase a game on Nintendo.com?
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
- If you haven't already done so, create a Nintendo Network ID on your Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system.
- Visit http://accounts.nintendo.com and create or sign in to your Nintendo Account.
- Link your Nintendo Network ID to your Nintendo Account.
- Locate your game on www.nintendo.com and follow the on-screen steps to make your purchase.
- Your game will be automatically downloaded to the system associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
- Make sure that your system is connected to the Internet and meets these download requirements.
- For pre-purchases, the game will be pre-loaded to your system at the time of your order. You'll be able to start playing it after downloading a small update, beginning at 12:00 a.m. ET on the game's release date.
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Is a Nintendo Network ID required to purchase games?
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
What do I need to download a game?
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Does my purchase qualify for My Nintendo Points?
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
- What is the order cancellation policy for digital purchases?