We're sorry, but chat isn't available at the moment. Agents may be helping other customers or Live Chat may be closed.
Please check back soon.
6 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. PT
7 days a week
Available Now Coming Nov 03, 2009
The Battle Gets Bigger!
For the first time ever, Star Wars Battlefront is coming to the Nintendo
DS with Star Wars Battlefront: Elite Squadron.
Experience an expanded battlefront that spans multiple layers of action – start the fight on foot, then dogfight in space and even battle aboard massive capital starships
Take the lead role in an engrossing, never-before-told storyline that puts you in the middle of the action of the most memorable battles spanning the entire Star Wars Saga and beyond Massive amounts of pick-up-and-play action provide seemingly limitless replayability:
• Class-based gameplay lets you take advantage of four unique character
classes (assault, spy, engineer and heavy), each with their own
specialized weapons and abilities to overcome obstacles and complete
• Battle your friends on any layer of the battle and in any order you want with intense four-player skirmishes via local wireless connection
• Let loose your inner Jedi or Sith in the special “Heroes and Villains” mode where you can play popular characters like Luke Skywalker, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Kit Fisto, Darth Maul, Count Dooku, Asajj Ventress, and Boba Fett, plus new characters from the Star Wars Battlefront: Renegade Squadron and Star Wars: The Force Unleashed video games
• Battle on some of the most iconic Star Wars planets and locations from the feature films, 11 in total all with multi-layered battlefronts, including Tatooine, Hoth and Endor, plus unique locations for the Nintendo DS including Desolation Station, the Imperial factory housing the tributary beam for the first Death Star
• Commandeer trademark Star Wars vehicles and spacecraft from the Galactic Empire’s trademark TIE fighters to the Rebel Alliance’s X-wings, as well as ground vehicles like speeder bikes, the AAT assault tank and many more! • Plus, replay each mode of battle with unlockable new classes, Force powers and even the ability to use a lightsaber!