Available Now Coming May 10, 2010
Star in your very own fighting game on the Nintendo DSi!
Be the star of your own fighting game! Create up to 8 characters based on you and your friends, then fight to the end!
Welcome to Photo Dojo, where you create a dojo filled with ruthless (or humorous) fighting machines—using images of you and your friends! Use the Nintendo DSi Camera application to take pictures of yourself and your friends in various poses, then use the microphone to record sound effects and dialogue to give your warrior a voice. Choose one of the four available fighting styles, name your character, and you’re done! Better yet, repeat the simple, step-by-step process and create a lineup of up to eight fighters. Complete the setup of your game with the ability to make customized backgrounds and your choice of three awesome soundtracks...then prepare for battle! Two players can share one Nintendo DSi system and face off against each other in a one-on-one grudge match, while single-player mode offers the chance to pick your favorite fighter and take on a relentless wave of opponents of your own creation. If you’re ready for some seriously off-beat Kung Fu action—literally starring you—Photo Dojo’s unique twist on the side-scrolling beat’em up genre lets you use your imagination to set the stage for a fun-filled fight to the finish. May the best warrior win!
- System Nintendo DS
- Release Date May 10, 2010
- No. of Players 2 players simultaneous
- Category Camera
How can I purchase a game on Nintendo.com?
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
- If you haven't already done so, create a Nintendo Network ID on your Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system.
- Visit http://accounts.nintendo.com and create or sign in to your Nintendo Account.
- Link your Nintendo Network ID to your Nintendo Account.
- Locate your game on www.nintendo.com and follow the on-screen steps to make your purchase.
- Your game will be automatically downloaded to the system associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
- Make sure that your system is connected to the Internet and meets these download requirements.
- For pre-purchases, the game will be pre-loaded to your system at the time of your order. You'll be able to start playing it after downloading a small update, beginning at 12:00 a.m. ET on the game's release date.
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Is a Nintendo Network ID required to purchase games?
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
What do I need to download a game?
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Does my purchase qualify for My Nintendo Points?
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
- What is the order cancellation policy for digital purchases?