Available Now Coming Jun 23, 2009
Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
The fate of the earth and the survival of the human race hang in the balance in the Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen video game for Wii.
Based on Hasbro’s legendary TRANSFORMERS property, the game takes players on an action-packed journey that follows a similar storyline to that of the highly anticipated blockbuster film from Paramount Pictures and DreamWorks Pictures. Playing as both the AUTOBOTS and DECEPTICONS, players are propelled into an adrenaline-pumping battle for supremacy across the globe where every second and every choice makes the difference between mankind’s salvation and annihilation.
• Recruit a Friend to Join the Battle in Unique Co-op Campaigns – At any
point in the intense single-player campaign, a friend can join in as a
“Remote Weapons System,” acting as a floating shield to defend you and
as a special weapons system to strengthen the assault.
• Test Your Skills in the All-New Co-op Arena Mode – Teamwork is key as players enter the new Arena mode to pick their favorite characters and fight alongside their friends arcade-style against increasing waves of enemies.
• Combat Variety Across the Globe – Players tackle 15 action-packed levels set in unique environments that include vehicular sequences, flight-based rail levels and blistering combat chains full of close-ranged melee strikes and projectile missile attacks.
• Unleash Devastating Fury Using Gesture-Based Combat – With Wii, players can utilize full gesture-driven controls to interactively demolish their opponents as their favorite TRANSFORMERS characters. Additionally, each character has a unique special attack that combines both Robot and Vehicle modes to obliterate enemies.
• Intense, Heroic Missions – Every second is precious as players drive, fly, fight and blast their way through gripping levels inspired by the film and beyond to determine the ultimate fate of the world.
- System Wii
- Release Date Jun 23, 2009
- No. of Players 2 players simultaneous
- Category Action
- DeveloperKrome Studios
How can I purchase a game on Nintendo.com?
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
- If you haven't already done so, create a Nintendo Network ID on your Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system.
- Visit http://accounts.nintendo.com and create or sign in to your Nintendo Account.
- Link your Nintendo Network ID to your Nintendo Account.
- Locate your game on www.nintendo.com and follow the on-screen steps to make your purchase.
- Your game will be automatically downloaded to the system associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
- Make sure that your system is connected to the Internet and meets these download requirements.
- For pre-purchases, the game will be pre-loaded to your system at the time of your order. You'll be able to start playing it after downloading a small update, beginning at 12:00 a.m. ET on the game's release date.
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Is a Nintendo Network ID required to purchase games?
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
What do I need to download a game?
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Does my purchase qualify for My Nintendo Points?
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
- What is the order cancellation policy for digital purchases?