We're sorry, but chat isn't available at the moment. Agents may be helping other customers or Live Chat may be closed.
Please check back soon.
6 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. PT
7 days a week
Available Now Coming Jun 23, 2009
The fate of the earth and the survival of the human race hang in the balance in the Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen video game for Wii.
Based on Hasbro’s legendary TRANSFORMERS property, the game takes players on an action-packed journey that follows a similar storyline to that of the highly anticipated blockbuster film from Paramount Pictures and DreamWorks Pictures. Playing as both the AUTOBOTS and DECEPTICONS, players are propelled into an adrenaline-pumping battle for supremacy across the globe where every second and every choice makes the difference between mankind’s salvation and annihilation.
• Recruit a Friend to Join the Battle in Unique Co-op Campaigns – At any
point in the intense single-player campaign, a friend can join in as a
“Remote Weapons System,” acting as a floating shield to defend you and
as a special weapons system to strengthen the assault.
• Test Your Skills in the All-New Co-op Arena Mode – Teamwork is key as players enter the new Arena mode to pick their favorite characters and fight alongside their friends arcade-style against increasing waves of enemies.
• Combat Variety Across the Globe – Players tackle 15 action-packed levels set in unique environments that include vehicular sequences, flight-based rail levels and blistering combat chains full of close-ranged melee strikes and projectile missile attacks.
• Unleash Devastating Fury Using Gesture-Based Combat – With Wii, players can utilize full gesture-driven controls to interactively demolish their opponents as their favorite TRANSFORMERS characters. Additionally, each character has a unique special attack that combines both Robot and Vehicle modes to obliterate enemies.
• Intense, Heroic Missions – Every second is precious as players drive, fly, fight and blast their way through gripping levels inspired by the film and beyond to determine the ultimate fate of the world.