Discover a new brand furry-fun experience on Wii: care and play with adorable puppies and challenge your friends in multiplayer mode ... So who will cross the finish line first?!
Pick the puppy of your choice from a variety of breeds and customize his look with tones of different outfits and accessories to make him look unique. Experience a gameplay adapted to the Wii and the Wii remotes. Don't be afraid of shaking your arms as fast as you can to win! Compete against your friends in multiplayer (up to 4 players) in exciting races and select the best environment that will make you win: will you prefer the excitement of an over-crowded Olympic stadium or the advanced knowledge of your home streets?
- Adopt your favourite puppy from a wide variety and care for him: From the American favorite Golden retriever to the funny Chihuahua, collect all 18 breeds. As you care for your puppy, you develop a strong relationship with him: the dog expresses himself more and more as the players evolves. Teach him over 22 different tricks, such as dance, do the tornado, roll over.
- Your dogs are your playmate: Jump rope in the parkway, throw ball in the park or participate in agility course challenges with your favorite puppy. Make your dogs becomes the number 1 racing dog in the world.
- Customize your puppy: Unlock costumes, hats and special accessories. Dress you dog in more than 100 000 different ways. Unlock a funny and surprising hair coat for each breed.
- Gameplay designed for the Wii: Interact with your dog like in real life with the Wii remotes: pet him, play fetch, throw the Frisbee or the Football. Accessible and fun interactive gameplay.
- Race with your friends: 36 agility courses for you to compete against up to 4 friends. Bring and exchange your dogs collection and your costumes to your friend’s place in your Wii remote.
- Improved, more realistic graphics: New fur technology makes your dogs look just like real animals. Watch your puppy interact in realistic looking environments. Watch your puppy grow thanks to the variety of ages: learn how he will progress and will improve his skills from the puppy stage, through the young stage and finally the adult stage.