We're sorry, but chat isn't available at the moment. Agents may be helping other customers or Live Chat may be closed.
Please check back soon.
6 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. PT
7 days a week
Available Now Coming Jun 15, 2009
Enjoy all of your favorite summers sports at the Pro Center, where Coach will guide you through intense drills to test your athletic skills. Push yourself to the max as you compete against your rivals to become the ultimate Sports Champion!
• Play 6 of Summer's hottest sports - beach vollyball, tennis, baseball,
football, soccer and golf
• Test your athletic skills with a range of All-Star challenges, including home run derby, hotbox, corner kicks, golf target drive and many more
• In single player mode, you are a sports prospect receiving training at the world-renown Pro Center. Receive guidance from the sage Coach and hone your athletic prowess on court, field, course, sand and diamond
• In multi-player mode, compete against 3 others in a variety of drills and exercises in intense simultaneous gameplay
• Use the Wii remote to swing a baseball bat, golf club, or a tennis racket, throw a football or baseball, spike a vollyball and kick a soccer ball in motions that are intuitive, interactive and fun
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.