Available Now Coming Oct 19, 2007
Puts the 'monger' in 'fishmonger.'
Fish Tycoon is a fish-breeding sim with an entrepreneurial twist. Raise your fish in real-time virtual aquariums, then crossbreed them to create unique new breeds. Open your fish store and sell your fish to raise money for supplies, medicine, and special chemicals while researching new technologies or investing in advertising. Find the correct genetic combination needed to make each of the Seven Magic Fish and become the ultimate Fish Tycoon!
- Extensive use of the Touch Screen: Use it to breed and feed fish, administer medicine, make purchases, decorate tanks, and much more
- Seven exclusive fish in the DS version, including the Clown Fish and Blue Tang, yield over 750 possible fish types
- Simulated real-time experience brings potential surprises every time you turn the game on. Choose from four speed options to dictate how time passes in the game
- Buy fish tanks, decorations, plants, fish eggs, fish food, and medicine to enhance the aesthetic of your tank and attract more customers
- A huge assortment of decorations make your tanks look nicer and help you sell more fish
- Enhance your fish with special plant types (nutrition, fertility, or incubation), and chemicals
- Research environment, food, and advertising techniques to discover how to keep your rare fish healthy, feed more fish per feeding, and attract additional customers
- Use the Species Chart to track your breeding strategies
- Set your own prices for specific fish based on prior sales and present needs
- Use hotspots around the store to access statistics including how many fish you've discarded, cured, and sold
How can I purchase a game on Nintendo.com?
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
- If you haven't already done so, create a Nintendo Network ID on your Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system.
- Visit http://accounts.nintendo.com and create or sign in to your Nintendo Account.
- Link your Nintendo Network ID to your Nintendo Account.
- Locate your game on www.nintendo.com and follow the on-screen steps to make your purchase.
- Your game will be automatically downloaded to the system associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
- Make sure that your system is connected to the Internet and meets these download requirements.
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Is a Nintendo Network ID required to purchase games?
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
What do I need to download a game?
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Does my purchase qualify for My Nintendo Points?
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
- What is the order cancellation policy for digital purchases?