We're sorry, but chat isn't available at the moment. Agents may be helping other customers or Live Chat may be closed.
Please check back soon.
6 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. PT
7 days a week
Available Now Coming Jun 10, 2008
Blast Works: Build, Trade, Destroy challenges shooter fans to a frenetic geometric battle exclusively for Nintendo Wii. As you destroy enemies, you’ll catch their parts and use them to make your own ship bigger and stronger. Then, unleash your creativity with the easy-to-use Blast Works editor where you can create your own ships, enemies and levels. Finally, trade these creations directly with friends or share with the entire Blast Works community at BlastWorksDepot.com.
With bright, abstract graphics and fast-paced, dynamic action, this “sticky” shooter based on Kento Cho’s Tumiki Fighters online game will suck you in for the long haul.
As of May 20, 2014, the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection service for Nintendo DSi and Wii systems has been retired. Online features of this game are no longer available after this date but this game still provides an entertaining experience in offline mode.
To learn more about this service change, please visit To learn more about this service change, please visit support.nintendo.com/servicesupdate.
• Become a massive ship over 15 campaign missions by playing with the Wii Remote and the Nunchuk controller or the Wii Classic Controller.
• Build your own levels, ships, enemy ships, objects, and bosses with the in-depth Blast Works Editor.
• Trade custom ships, shapes and levels with your friends via WiiConnect24.
• Download official content and share your creations on BlastWorksDepot.com via Nintendo Wi-Fi.
• Includes 3 customizable levels to get you started with creating your own levels.
• Assign bullet patterns, sound FX, movement patterns, hit boxes, and more in the Ship Editor portion of the Blast Works Editor.
• Absorb the pieces and weapons of destroyed enemies to build a larger, stronger ship that prepares you to fight more formidable enemy bosses.
• Multiplayer gameplay for 2-4 players.
• Retro geometric graphic style lends this classic 2D shooter a unique look.
• Unlock four complete Kento Cho games: rRootage, Gunroar, Torus Trooper and the original TUMIKI Fighters!
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.