Available Now Coming Nov 09, 2010
Karaoke Revolution Glee
Calling all “Gleeks!” For the very first time, fans will get a chance to perform their hearts out in this year’s version of Karaoke Revolution Glee. Filled with the show’s main characters, memorable scenes, and the unforgettable songs from Season 1, players of all ages will experience Glee like never before. Belt it out to chart-topping Glee tunes, reenact scenes with friends and family, take center stage and own the moment on Wii this Fall!
• Perform to Popular Chart-Topping Tunes - Sing up to 30 top hits from
• Gleek Out to Never-Before-Seen Clips from the Show – Perform to video montages including exclusive, unreleased show moments
• Reach Hard-Hitting Notes to Perfect Your Singing Skills – Test your singing ability by belting it out to long, challenging notes in a myriad of ballads and show performances
• Play Alongside Your Favorite Glee Club Character - Perform with characters from the show, including Rachel Berry, Finn Hudson, Will Schuester, and the rest of the cast
• Compete in Multiplayer Singing Games - Play with a friend in duet or co-op mode to perfect your vocal harmonies, or play in an interactive Shooting Star Mode with up to 6 players
• Unlock Bonus Content - Play through an immersive Scrapbook Mode and unlock themed items to customize your very own Glee scrapbook
- System Wii
- Release Date Nov 09, 2010
- No. of Players up to 6 players
- Category Music, Family
How can I purchase a game on Nintendo.com?
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
- If you haven't already done so, create a Nintendo Network ID on your Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system.
- Visit http://accounts.nintendo.com and create or sign in to your Nintendo Account.
- Link your Nintendo Network ID to your Nintendo Account.
- Locate your game on www.nintendo.com and follow the on-screen steps to make your purchase.
- Your game will be automatically downloaded to the system associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
- Make sure that your system is connected to the Internet and meets these download requirements.
- For pre-purchases, the game will be pre-loaded to your system at the time of your order. You'll be able to start playing it after downloading a small update, beginning at 12:00 a.m. ET on the game's release date.
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Is a Nintendo Network ID required to purchase games?
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
What do I need to download a game?
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Does my purchase qualify for My Nintendo Points?
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
- What is the order cancellation policy for digital purchases?