Available Now Coming Nov 20, 2007
AMF Bowling Pinbusters!
AMF Bowling: Pinbusters! allows you to experience the excitement of the lanes!
Take on the challenge alone in one of the various single-player modes or strike up competition with your friends in multiplayer mode. Bowl Now allows for instant action! No bowling shoes required. Tournament Mode offers league bowling for serious competition. Practice Mode allows you to refine your technique and offers exciting mini games that are both challenging and entertaining.
Full Use of Wii Controller: With easy to learn controls that mimic real bowling, it's the next best thing to being at the lanes. Bright, Colorful Party Atmosphere: Mirrored balls, hot neon lights, and strobe effects…Pinbusters! offers unique environments and an atmosphere like no other. Unique Mini Games: Looking for a quick challenge or something a little different? Try your hand at a variety of unique challenges with Pool Bowl and Obstacle Course mini games. Eight Playable Characters: Choose from eight unique characters, such as the Surfer, the Princess, the Drill Sergeant, Punk Rock Girl, the Cowgirl, and the Jock - each with their own unique personality.
- System Wii
- Release Date Nov 20, 2007
- No. of Players up to 4 players
- Category Sports
- PublisherMud Duck Productions
- DeveloperAtomic Planet
How can I purchase a game on Nintendo.com?
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
- If you haven't already done so, create a Nintendo Network ID on your Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system.
- Visit http://accounts.nintendo.com and create or sign in to your Nintendo Account.
- Link your Nintendo Network ID to your Nintendo Account.
- Locate your game on www.nintendo.com and follow the on-screen steps to make your purchase.
- Your game will be automatically downloaded to the system associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
- Make sure that your system is connected to the Internet and meets these download requirements.
- For pre-purchases, the game will be pre-loaded to your system at the time of your order. You'll be able to start playing it after downloading a small update, beginning at 12:00 a.m. ET on the game's release date.
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Is a Nintendo Network ID required to purchase games?
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
What do I need to download a game?
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Does my purchase qualify for My Nintendo Points?
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
- What is the order cancellation policy for digital purchases?