Available Now Coming Nov 03, 2009
Ultimate Party Challenge
Get ready to challenge your friends and family in the Ultimate Party Challenge!
Family fun for everyone! It’s time to get the party started this Holiday with Ultimate Party Challenge on Wii. Play tons of high energy, over-the-top competitions, wacky sports activities, and mind boggling brain challenges! Get your body moving with the innovative use of the DanceDanceRevolution Controller and Wii Remote. Test your skills in a world of colorful, interactive backdrops and tons of multiplayer games for you and up to 3 of your friends! Get on your feet and jump into the Ultimate Party Challenge!
• Compete in 40 fun minigames that test your physical, musical, and
• Customize your very own avatar or choose from a diverse selection of amusing characters
• Move your body by using your DanceDanceRevolution controller and Wii Remote
• Select from a variety of multiplayer Modes where you can play with up to 3 of your friends
• Test your rhythm, speed, and brain skills in a collection of fantasy games and crazy sports events, such as:
• Bungee Splash
• 3-Row Free Throw (Basketball)
• Balloon Race
• Human Cannonball
• Snowboard Challenge
• Cow Coral Roundup, and more!
• Win minigame challenges to unlock new accessories in the Party Shop and dress your character in new outfits
• Enjoy colorful 3D backgrounds and high-energy music in every level
- System Wii
- Release Date Nov 03, 2009
- No. of Players up to 4 players
- Category Party
How can I purchase a game on Nintendo.com?
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
- If you haven't already done so, create a Nintendo Network ID on your Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system.
- Visit http://accounts.nintendo.com and create or sign in to your Nintendo Account.
- Link your Nintendo Network ID to your Nintendo Account.
- Locate your game on www.nintendo.com and follow the on-screen steps to make your purchase.
- Your game will be automatically downloaded to the system associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
- Make sure that your system is connected to the Internet and meets these download requirements.
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Is a Nintendo Network ID required to purchase games?
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
What do I need to download a game?
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Does my purchase qualify for My Nintendo Points?
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
- What is the order cancellation policy for digital purchases?