We're sorry, but chat isn't available at the moment. Agents may be helping other customers or Live Chat may be closed.
Please check back soon.
6 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. PT
7 days a week
Available Now Coming Nov 10, 2009
Jewelry that YOU design to wear in Real Life!
The art of jewelry design brought to the Nintendo DSi! Create beautiful necklaces, bracelets, and earrings with your own unique designs. Choose from hundreds of beads, charms, and pendants, upload your creation to your very own online jewelry gallery, then order it to wear in real life!
• Create incredible designer jewelry – Design stunning bracelets,
necklaces, and earrings using a variety of colored, faceted beads and
darling charms, including letter charms.
• Order, Own, and Wear your unique in-game creations – Partnership with bead manufacturer will produce designs that girls upload to the online gallery and then purchase.
• Unique Creation Tools – Use the stylus to draw out lengths of chain or wire, decorate beads by cutting, drawing or painting for a layered approach.
• Put yourself in the game – Take your picture with the Nintendo DSi camera, then virtually try on your jewelry designs!
• Share your Creations – Welcome your friends into your Boutique via Wi-Fi, and trade jewelry and beads with friends, showcase your designs in the online Style Lab gallery.
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.