We're sorry, but chat isn't available at the moment. Agents may be helping other customers or Live Chat may be closed.
Please check back soon.
6 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. PT
7 days a week
Available Now Coming Sep 22, 2009
From Starter House to Dream House!
A companion title to Majesco’s Our House: Party! for Wii, Our House for Nintendo DS is the only home building simulation available that lets players build and furnish the home of their dreams by completing home improvement contracts. Plan, design, build, remodel and decorate client residences, then use your earnings to construct and furnish your own home sweet home!
• Use the stylus as your ultimate home improvement tool! From replacing
flooring to hanging cabinets to removing wallpaper and redecorating, the
intuitive Touch Screen lets you design and remodel your personalized
• Remodel and earn money using skills learned in more than 100 building mini-games.
• Choose work for hire contracts from the Job Board and Newspaper. Renovate kitchens, living rooms, bedrooms, bathrooms and more for 10 eccentric homeowners with unique tastes in décor.
• Swing by Our Showroom to buy appliances, furniture, lighting, and other knickknacks to increase the appeal and value of your home. More than 400 items available for purchase!
• Play against time or quality metrics to earn potential bonuses for completing projects.
• Build the value of your own home by using job earnings to fund personal renovations and then upgrade your residence to five different homes over the course of the game
• Keep track of your possessions in Storage
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.