We're sorry, but chat isn't available at the moment. Agents may be helping other customers or Live Chat may be closed.
Please check back soon.
6 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. PT
7 days a week
Available Now Coming Sep 22, 2009
From Starter House to Dream House!
A companion title to Majesco’s Our House: Party! for Wii, Our House for Nintendo DS is the only home building simulation available that lets players build and furnish the home of their dreams by completing home improvement contracts. Plan, design, build, remodel and decorate client residences, then use your earnings to construct and furnish your own home sweet home!
• Use the stylus as your ultimate home improvement tool! From replacing
flooring to hanging cabinets to removing wallpaper and redecorating, the
intuitive Touch Screen lets you design and remodel your personalized
• Remodel and earn money using skills learned in more than 100 building mini-games.
• Choose work for hire contracts from the Job Board and Newspaper. Renovate kitchens, living rooms, bedrooms, bathrooms and more for 10 eccentric homeowners with unique tastes in décor.
• Swing by Our Showroom to buy appliances, furniture, lighting, and other knickknacks to increase the appeal and value of your home. More than 400 items available for purchase!
• Play against time or quality metrics to earn potential bonuses for completing projects.
• Build the value of your own home by using job earnings to fund personal renovations and then upgrade your residence to five different homes over the course of the game
• Keep track of your possessions in Storage
To get started, simply log into (or create) your Nintendo Account.
Before downloading, be sure to link your Nintendo Network ID to your Nintendo Account and visit the Nintendo eShop on your device at least once.Log in or create an account
Your demo is on its way. Please check the status of this download on your device.
We noticed that your account's country setting is set to Canada, but you're viewing the U.S. version of Nintendo.com.
If you’d like to purchase a game or see product details for your region, please switch to the Canadian version of the site.