Available Now Coming Oct 31, 2007
O.M.G. 26 - Our Mini Games
O.M.G! Solve the mysteries of the spooky mansion and discover the treasures within! With a variety of mini-games that will test all of your senses and skills, you and your brave band of friends will overcome many obstacles and try to escape unscathed!
This spook-tackular title is filled with fun and challenging mini-games that revolve around a haunted mansion theme. For a bit of fun and fright, this title is definitely the ticket for excitement! With over 25 mini-games that will have you fend off flying dishes, search for keys, escape from ginormous boulders and more, this title is perfect for on the go fun!
• Nintendo DS Touch Screen – Utilize the features of the DS to add a new
element of fun to the game as you use the stylus to uncover the cools of
the haunted mansion and the variety of mini-games within!
• Variety of Games – With over 25 over-the-top mini-games that test various abilities, ranging from hand eye coordination, math, reflexes, etc, you have a variety of different games to occupy your time for minutes or hours! This is perfect for those busy gamers who cant always make time to play lengthy titles.
• Multiple Modes – With a story mode and mini-game mode, players can choose to learn about the OMG storyline or get into the mini-game mode to replay some of their favorite games, which they have unlocked. With several modes of difficulty, this title will please the casual and hardcore gamer alike, providing hours of enjoyment!
- System Nintendo DS
- Release Date Oct 31, 2007
- No. of Players 1 player
- Category Action
- PublisherUFO Interactive Games
How can I purchase a game on Nintendo.com?
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
- If you haven't already done so, create a Nintendo Network ID on your Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system.
- Visit http://accounts.nintendo.com and create or sign in to your Nintendo Account.
- Link your Nintendo Network ID to your Nintendo Account.
- Locate your game on www.nintendo.com and follow the on-screen steps to make your purchase.
- Your game will be automatically downloaded to the system associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
- Make sure that your system is connected to the Internet and meets these download requirements.
- For pre-purchases, the game will be pre-loaded to your system at the time of your order. You'll be able to start playing it after downloading a small update, beginning at 12:00 a.m. ET on the game's release date.
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Is a Nintendo Network ID required to purchase games?
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
What do I need to download a game?
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Does my purchase qualify for My Nintendo Points?
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
- What is the order cancellation policy for digital purchases?