Wii Fit U - Digital Version
Have a Wii Balance Board™? Download the game for FREE on Nintendo eShop anytime between Nov. 1, 2013–Jan 31, 2014, and try it for a month.1 Keep the game by purchasing a Fit Meter (only $19.99 MSRP*) and syncing it with the game.
1. The free game trial will operate for 31 days from when the software is first played; free trial does not include optional Fit Meter functions.
Fitness That Fits
Wii Fit U reinvents fitness fun again with the Wii U GamePad controller, Wii Balance Board accessory, and the new Fit Meter**. Carry the Fit Meter accessory to track daily activity, then sync it to your Wii U to compare accomplishments online***. With over 70 activities, Wii Fit U makes fitness so fun it motivates you to get active and stay active!
- Shape up with a wide range of fun activities including Yoga, Strength exercises, Balance Games, Dance, Aerobic activities, and more.
- Whether at home or on the go, the all-new Fit Meter tracks your progress, from calories burned to steps taken - even changes in elevation.
- With the touch of a button, you can easily sync your Fit Meter data to compare your progress with friends or see how far you’ve gone in Walking Challenges, Altitude Challenges, and more.
- Enjoy new and unique dual-screen activities like Hosedown or Trampoline Target that take advantage of the Wii U GamePad controller and your TV.
- The Wii U GamePad offers both privacy and flexibility. By providing a second screen, it lets you perform activities while others watch TV, view personal progress on your own private screen, or even watch and adjust your form using the built-in camera.
- Create, join, and browse online Gym Communities to share profile info (e.g. achievements, high scores, favorite activities) to keep yourself, your friends, and your family motivated.
- Cheer on a friend or share parts of your Wii Fit U experience via Miiverse.
- Create your own personalized workout routine with Yoga, Strength exercises, and other activities or select from recommended routines based on your fitness goals.
- The new Dance activity allows you to choose from a variety of dance styles with varying difficulty levels.
Already have Wii Fit U? The Wii Fit U Quick Check application on Nintendo eShop gives you access to certain features of Wii Fit U without having to insert the disc. Quickly sync your Fit Meter Data or access the following features:
- Body Test
- Fit Meter Challenges
- User Settings
- Graph Information
- The Notice Board
* MSRP: Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price. Actual price may vary. See retailer for details.
** Game, system and some accessories sold separately. Fit Meter cannot be used without Wii Fit U software and a Wii Balance Board accessory
*** Broadband Internet access required for online features. For more info, go to support.nintendo.com.)