Available Now Coming Nov 13, 2012
Ben 10 Omniverse
Ben 10 Omniverse is based on the brand new series from the world renowned Ben 10 franchise!
Players will experience the exciting Omniverse world in a new action game, where Ben discovers that untold events from the past are affecting the present. Play as both Teen Ben and Young Ben and work with your new partner Rook to defeat the evil plans of Malware, in an epic storyline that spans two time periods! Dial up 13 playable alien heroes including new aliens like Gravattack and Shocksquatch, and fight in 18 action-packed levels throughout the subterranean alien city of Undertown and other show-inspired locales.
When a modification for Ben’s Omnitrix goes haywire, his new partner, Rook, gets sent back in time, meeting Ben from when he was 10. Rook and Young Ben get into a scuffle with the villain Malware who absorbs Rook’s Proto-Tool for new powers, leading to a terrifying alternate future. Play as both Teen Ben and Young Ben and work with your new partner Rook to solve crime, fix both the past and present, and defeat the evil plans of Malware, intent on destroying the world!
• Fast-paced action featuring characters and a new storyline from the
brand new Ben 10 Omniverse TV series.
• Play as both Teen Ben and Young Ben for the first time in a video game!
• 15 playable characters including exciting new aliens like Gravattack and Shocksquatch and old favorites like XLR8 and Heatblast.
• Upgrade devastating attacks and powerful combo abilities for Ben’s 13 alien forms
• 18 action-packed levels set in show-inspired settings like the subterranean alien city of Undertown, and the new Plumber base in Max’s shop
• Pound enemies to the ground with punishing melee combos or pick off them using lethal ranged attacks
• Solve puzzles in two time periods by performing actions in the past to fix puzzles in the present…and vice-versa!
• Face off against powerful new foes in over-the-top boss encounters!
• Play as exclusive aliens Crashhopper and Upchuck!
- System Wii
- Release Date Nov 13, 2012
- No. of Players 2 players simultaneous
- Category Action, Adventure
How can I purchase a game on Nintendo.com?
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
- If you haven't already done so, create a Nintendo Network ID on your Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system.
- Visit http://accounts.nintendo.com and create or sign in to your Nintendo Account.
- Link your Nintendo Network ID to your Nintendo Account.
- Locate your game on www.nintendo.com and follow the on-screen steps to make your purchase.
- Your game will be automatically downloaded to the system associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
- Make sure that your system is connected to the Internet and meets these download requirements.
- For pre-purchases, the game will be pre-loaded to your system at the time of your order. You'll be able to start playing it after downloading a small update, beginning at 12:00 a.m. ET on the game's release date.
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Is a Nintendo Network ID required to purchase games?
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
What do I need to download a game?
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Does my purchase qualify for My Nintendo Points?
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
- What is the order cancellation policy for digital purchases?