Available Now Coming Jul 31, 2014
Frederic: Resurrection of Music
Step into Frederic Chopin's shoes, and embark onto an one-of-a-kind adventure through musical genre in this remastered especially for Nintendo WiiU enhanced version.
Frederic Chopin – one of the world's most talented classical composers, is brought back from the afterlife and finds that he's an involuntary part of a treacherous plan. The world of music is at the edge of destruction. Soulless music labels and mass-produced popstars have hindered all creativity. And you're the only hope of bringing it back.
Accompany Chopin in his amazing journey full of quirky events. Battle your opponents in musical duels, intensity of which will make your palms sweat. Enjoy an hour of hand-drawn animated comic picturing the quirky story. Play through twelve catchy arrangements of Chopin's greatest classics, each in a different musical genre. Practice your skills until perfection and become the master of the piano.
- 12 fantastic remixes of classical hits
- 10 colorful locations from around the world full of hidden easter eggs and jokes
- An hour of outstanding animated comic
- Megatons of humor
- System Wii U
- Release Date Jul 31, 2014
- No. of Players 1 player
- Category Action, Adventure
- PublisherForever Entertainment S. A.
- DeveloperForever Entertainment S. A.
How can I purchase a game on Nintendo.com?
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
- If you haven't already done so, create a Nintendo Network ID on your Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system.
- Visit http://accounts.nintendo.com and create or sign in to your Nintendo Account.
- Link your Nintendo Network ID to your Nintendo Account.
- Locate your game on www.nintendo.com and follow the on-screen steps to make your purchase.
- Your game will be automatically downloaded to the system associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
- Make sure that your system is connected to the Internet and meets these download requirements.
- For pre-purchases, the game will be pre-loaded to your system at the time of your order. You'll be able to start playing it after downloading a small update, beginning at 12:00 a.m. ET on the game's release date.
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Is a Nintendo Network ID required to purchase games?
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
What do I need to download a game?
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Does my purchase qualify for My Nintendo Points?
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
- What is the order cancellation policy for digital purchases?