Available Now Coming Oct 30, 2008
Army Men: Soldiers of Misfortune
Assume the role of Timmy, mini action adventure hero, and fight the forces of evil in "Army Men: Soldiers of Misfortune." Timmy's Tan Army Men action figures have run amok, capturing his Green Army Men, and attempting to take control of his little slice of suburbia! It's up to you to defeat the enemy, save your toys and family, and restore order to your home! The house is your playground as you control a 3 inch tall Timmy and a slew of toy weaponry to keep his tan Army Men from achieving "Global Home Domination." You'll never look at your toys the same again...
- Battle army men by utilizing toys around the house like squirt guns, tennis balls, foam dart guns, and bowling balls.
- 5 unique missions in each environment-consisting of search and rescue missions, disarming hazards, protection objectives, and eliminating enemy squads.
- Some missions require Timmy to use vehicles-Jeeps, Tanks, and Airplanes to get around the house.
- System Nintendo DS
- Release Date Oct 30, 2008
- No. of Players 1 player
- Category Action
- PublisherZoo Games
How can I purchase a game on Nintendo.com?
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
- If you haven't already done so, create a Nintendo Network ID on your Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system.
- Visit http://accounts.nintendo.com and create or sign in to your Nintendo Account.
- Link your Nintendo Network ID to your Nintendo Account.
- Locate your game on www.nintendo.com and follow the on-screen steps to make your purchase.
- Your game will be automatically downloaded to the system associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
- Make sure that your system is connected to the Internet and meets these download requirements.
- For pre-purchases, the game will be pre-loaded to your system at the time of your order. You'll be able to start playing it after downloading a small update, beginning at 12:00 a.m. ET on the game's release date.
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Is a Nintendo Network ID required to purchase games?
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
What do I need to download a game?
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Does my purchase qualify for My Nintendo Points?
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
- What is the order cancellation policy for digital purchases?