We're sorry, but chat isn't available at the moment. Agents may be helping other customers or Live Chat may be closed.
Please check back soon.
6 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. PT
7 days a week
Available Now Coming Sep 18, 2007
Become Nancy Drew as she unravels the mystery of the missing billionaire in this engaging action adventure game for the Nintendo DS. Use Nancy's detective skills to solve puzzles and discover clues left by a slew of suspicious characters.
• Play as Nancy Drew, the world's most recognizable teen sleuth, in this
3rd person action adventure game that marks Nancy's first appearance on
the Nintendo DS.
• Unique graphic novel format pays homage to the classic book series that introduced Nancy Drew to the world.
• Use the Touch Screen to play conversation and unlocking mini-games. Nancy also accesses clues, tasks, maps and inventory information with the stylus.
• Unravel more than 13 intriguing chapters as Nancy completes progressively difficult tasks including: delivery missions, push puzzles, following suspects, sneaking, interrogations, accessing areas, inspecting items and more.
• Solve an array of logic and action puzzles along the way to reveal clues.
• Unique conversation mini-games help Nancy build a rapport with witnesses and suspects so she can learn critical information for the case. Nancy can even bribe a character if necessary.
• Use the shadows to sneak past danger areas and avoid detection.
• Use your lock picking skills to sneak into areas to search for clues.
• Use Nancy's Clue Journal to check current objectives and discover new information.
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.