We're sorry, but chat isn't available at the moment. Agents may be helping other customers or Live Chat may be closed.
Please check back soon.
6 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. PT
7 days a week
Available Now Coming Aug 18, 2009
Buckle up! It's guaranteed to be a bumpy ride!
Buckle up! It’s guaranteed to be a bumpy ride. Sideswiped is an all new arcade style racing game for the DS. Go city to city earning cash for causing destruction and mayhem to your opponents and anything that gets in your way. Race down the streets earning points by crashing into your opponents and causing the maximum amount of damage!
• Purchase up to 11 different vehicles, from sports cars, to a
bulldozer, or the mother of them all: the Armored Truck!
• Race in 5 different locations from New York to Las Vegas, or battle demolition derby style in the Arena.
• Go for the high score by getting destructive combos! Combos are done by causing a chain of explosions while crashing into your opponents.
• Unlock the classic helicopter view racing shooter, “Nerai”, by clearing a Normal mission.
• Go to the shop with the money you’ve earned to buy upgrades for your vehicle’s power, body and boost.
• Experience a slew of different modes per location:
As of May 20, 2014, the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection service for Nintendo DSi and Wii systems has been retired. Online features of this game are no longer available after this date but this game still provides an entertaining experience in offline mode.
To learn more about this service change, please visit To learn more about this service change, please visit support.nintendo.com/servicesupdate.
To get started, simply log into (or create) your Nintendo Account.
Before downloading, be sure to link your Nintendo Network ID to your Nintendo Account and visit the Nintendo eShop on your device at least once.Log in or create an account
Your demo is on its way. Please check the status of this download on your device.
We noticed that your account's country setting is set to Canada, but you're viewing the U.S. version of Nintendo.com.
If you’d like to purchase a game or see product details for your region, please switch to the Canadian version of the site.