Buckle up! It's guaranteed to be a bumpy ride!
Buckle up! It’s guaranteed to be a bumpy ride. Sideswiped is an all new arcade style racing game for the DS. Go city to city earning cash for causing destruction and mayhem to your opponents and anything that gets in your way. Race down the streets earning points by crashing into your opponents and causing the maximum amount of damage!
• Purchase up to 11 different vehicles, from sports cars, to a
bulldozer, or the mother of them all: the Armored Truck!
• Race in 5 different locations from New York to Las Vegas, or battle demolition derby style in the Arena.
• Go for the high score by getting destructive combos! Combos are done by causing a chain of explosions while crashing into your opponents.
• Unlock the classic helicopter view racing shooter, “Nerai”, by clearing a Normal mission.
• Go to the shop with the money you’ve earned to buy upgrades for your vehicle’s power, body and boost.
• Experience a slew of different modes per location:
- Destruction: Reach the required score by causing as much damage to any and everything that gets in your way.
- Crash Race: The position you come in doesn’t matter; it’s all about crash points!
- Time Attack: Complete the course in the allotted time.
- Normal Race: Classic race, come in first to advance.
- Bomb: You’re loaded with a bomb. Crash into other opponents to transfer the bomb icon. If you can’t do it in time, you’ll be blown up!
- Bowling Event: Race down a ramp and crash into vertically placed cars that act as pins!
As of May 20, 2014, the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection service for Nintendo DSi and Wii systems has been retired. Online features of this game are no longer available after this date but this game still provides an entertaining experience in offline mode.
To learn more about this service change, please visit To learn more about this service change, please visit support.nintendo.com/servicesupdate.