Available Now Coming Sep 18, 2007
Digimon World Dusk
In Digimon World Dusk, take control of a Tamer from the elite Night Crow team of Dark Moon district. When a huge earthquake with unknown life energy strikes the Digital World, the whole town is heavily damaged. With rumors that the incident was caused by Light Fang team, it is now is up to you to find out what caused the incident, and restore the city.
• Hundreds of Digimon: As you travel throughout the land, collect, tame,
train, and evolve over 400 Digimon from 8 different species. Each game
contains some unique and rare Digimon that can only be obtained through
wireless communication with the other version of the game!
• Never leave home without it: Digimon World: Dusk contains a new world map, which always shows where you have been and where you are currently located. The maps also show info on each dungeon, including what items and Digimon are available.
• New & Improved Digifarm: Raise, train, and evolve your new Digimon at the Digifarm. While down on the Digifarm, you can chat with your Digimon, and install or remove Farm Goods! Different Farms and Farm Goods help your Digimon learn new abilities and boost stats, even while you are not at the DigiFarm!
• Deep & Strategic Battle System: With intense 3 on 5 turn-based battles, manage your Digimon’s locations to gain an edge over your enemies.
• Unique storyline and characters: Digimon World Dusk has a unique storyline that interweaves the stories of two very different characters and journeys!
• Battle with your far-away friends: Take your Digimon to battle over wireless and Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection. The winner of wireless/Wi-Fi battles obtains “Tamer” points. Trade your Tamer points obtained during wireless/Wi-Fi battles for rare items! Rare Digimon can also be created by Digi-matching through wireless/Wi-Fi connection!
As of May 20, 2014, the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection service for Nintendo DSi and Wii systems has been retired. Online features of this game are no longer available after this date but this game still provides an entertaining experience in offline mode.
To learn more about this service change, please visit To learn more about this service change, please visit support.nintendo.com/servicesupdate.
- System Nintendo DS
- Release Date Sep 18, 2007
- No. of Players 2 players simultaneous
- Category Action
- PublisherNAMCO BANDAI Games America Inc.
How can I purchase a game on Nintendo.com?
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
- If you haven't already done so, create a Nintendo Network ID on your Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system.
- Visit http://accounts.nintendo.com and create or sign in to your Nintendo Account.
- Link your Nintendo Network ID to your Nintendo Account.
- Locate your game on www.nintendo.com and follow the on-screen steps to make your purchase.
- Your game will be automatically downloaded to the system associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
- Make sure that your system is connected to the Internet and meets these download requirements.
- For pre-purchases, the game will be pre-loaded to your system at the time of your order. You'll be able to start playing it after downloading a small update, beginning at 12:00 a.m. ET on the game's release date.
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Is a Nintendo Network ID required to purchase games?
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
What do I need to download a game?
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Does my purchase qualify for My Nintendo Points?
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
- What is the order cancellation policy for digital purchases?