We're sorry, but chat isn't available at the moment. Agents may be helping other customers or Live Chat may be closed.
Please check back soon.
6 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. PT
7 days a week
Available Now Coming May 26, 2009
Whose side are you on?
Pit scurvy against stealth and cutlass against katana in the ultimate playground sport of dodgeball. Perform powerful special moves and melee attacks to eliminate your opponents. Choose your team and take them through a unique story mode or team up with or against your friends in dodgeball mayhem!
• Battle across 8 visually breathtaking arenas that allow for teams to roam freely instead of being restricted to sides of a court
• Art style, theme, and gameplay suited for all age groups
• Full single player story mode that offer over 10 hours of intense single player game play
• 2 vs. 2 battle multiplayer
• 7 teams to choose from (Pirates, Ninjas, Zombies, Robots, Aliens, Monsters and Mushroom Men)
• Use an array of special moves, unique to each character: summon parrots, throw ninja stars, etc.
• Developed using Infyrno, Blazing Lizard's next-gen proprietary game engine
To get started, simply log into (or create) your Nintendo Account.
Before downloading, be sure to link your Nintendo Network ID to your Nintendo Account and visit the Nintendo eShop on your device at least once.Log in or create an account
Your demo is on its way. Please check the status of this download on your device.
We noticed that your account's country setting is set to Canada, but you're viewing the U.S. version of Nintendo.com.
If you’d like to purchase a game or see product details for your region, please switch to the Canadian version of the site.