We're sorry, but chat isn't available at the moment. Agents may be helping other customers or Live Chat may be closed.
Please check back soon.
6 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. PT
7 days a week
Available Now Coming May 26, 2009
Whose side are you on?
Pit scurvy against stealth and cutlass against katana in the ultimate playground sport of dodgeball. Perform powerful special moves and melee attacks to eliminate your opponents. Choose your team and take them through a unique story mode or team up with or against your friends in dodgeball mayhem!
• Battle across 8 visually breathtaking arenas that allow for teams to roam freely instead of being restricted to sides of a court
• Art style, theme, and gameplay suited for all age groups
• Full single player story mode that offer over 10 hours of intense single player game play
• 2 vs. 2 battle multiplayer
• 7 teams to choose from (Pirates, Ninjas, Zombies, Robots, Aliens, Monsters and Mushroom Men)
• Use an array of special moves, unique to each character: summon parrots, throw ninja stars, etc.
• Developed using Infyrno, Blazing Lizard's next-gen proprietary game engine
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.