Available Now Coming Oct 09, 2007
Looney Tunes: Duck Amuck
Looney Tunes: Duck Amuck lets players wield the Nintendo DS stylus to irritate, aggravate and infuriate their own Daffy Duck in humorous ways. In the game inspired by the classic Duck Amuck cartoon, players will compete against Daffy through a series of mini-games that range from retro inspired favorites to modern, innovative gameplay interactions, with the goal of driving Daffy's temperature, and his temper, through the roof. Looney Tunes: Duck Amuck will also feature wireless game play allowing players to not only gang up on Daffy as a team but also battle each other in head-to-head competition.
Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer-drive Daffy nuts
anytime, anywhere in the only game where you actually interact with
the one-and-only Daffy Duck.
Daffy's goal is to outdo you. It's your job to outdo the Duck-use your
stylus to trick, taunt and tease Daffy until you send his temperature
meter through the roof.
Engage your friends in outrageous Duck wars through Nintendo Wii and
Be despicable! Progress through a huge variety of mini games ranging
from retro favorites to all-new experiences. As you do better, he gets
madder until he can't take it anymore!
A completely original gaming experience custom made for the DS and the
Daffy Duck character! Where previous handheld character interaction
games have focused on care-giving, Duck Amuck plays like an
- System Nintendo DS
- Release Date Oct 09, 2007
- No. of Players 2 players alternating
- Category Action, Adventure
- PublisherWarner Bros. Interactive Entertainment
How can I purchase a game on Nintendo.com?
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
- If you haven't already done so, create a Nintendo Network ID on your Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system.
- Visit http://accounts.nintendo.com and create or sign in to your Nintendo Account.
- Link your Nintendo Network ID to your Nintendo Account.
- Locate your game on www.nintendo.com and follow the on-screen steps to make your purchase.
- Your game will be automatically downloaded to the system associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
- Make sure that your system is connected to the Internet and meets these download requirements.
- For pre-purchases, the game will be pre-loaded to your system at the time of your order. You'll be able to start playing it after downloading a small update, beginning at 12:00 a.m. ET on the game's release date.
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Is a Nintendo Network ID required to purchase games?
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
What do I need to download a game?
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Does my purchase qualify for My Nintendo Points?
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
- What is the order cancellation policy for digital purchases?