We're sorry, but chat isn't available at the moment. Agents may be helping other customers or Live Chat may be closed.
Please check back soon.
6 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. PT
7 days a week
Available Now Coming Jun 28, 2011
Fight back the terrifying armies of undead in Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D, the first Resident Evil title on the Nintendo 3DS.
Fight back the terrifying armies of undead in Resident Evil®: The Mercenaries 3D, the first Resident Evil title on the Nintendo 3DS. Play as your favorite characters from Resident Evil history in re-mastered challenges from Resident Evil 4 and 5. Players can combat evil in 30+ missions, and take the battle online with Wi-Fi or local co-op. Utilizing the brand new ‘Skill Slot’ system you can also customize your characters, making them more effective in dispatching the zombie hordes. Plus, the game includes an exclusive demo of the brand new blockbuster from Capcom: Resident Evil: Revelations.
• Online Co-op: Partner with a friend, either through the Nintendo 3DS’s
WiFi or AdHoc networks.
• Frantic Gameplay: Battle hordes of classic Resident Evil enemies, compiling high scores to share online.
• Iconic Characters: The biggest names in Zombie extermination, including Chris Redfield, Claire, Jill, Wesker, Krauser, and Hunk.
• Skill System: Define your playstyle with dozens of unique skills and upgrades.
• Console-Quality Graphics: Play a handheld shooter without sacrificing visuals or controls.
• Exclusive Demo: Get your first taste of Resident Evil: Revelations, the next chapter in horror.
To enjoy the 3D effect of Nintendo 3DS software, you must experience it from the system itself. All screenshots and videos on this website have been captured in 2D mode.
* If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.