We're sorry, but chat isn't available at the moment. Agents may be helping other customers or Live Chat may be closed.
Please check back soon.
6 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. PT
7 days a week
Available Now Coming Mar 04, 2008
Crypto is back in the franchise that turns the tables on sci-fi action games. Destroy All Humans! Big Willy Unleashed allows you to play as the alien and take on the most feared enemy in the galaxy – mankind!
This time around, it’s the funky `70s and fast food restaurants are proliferating like a disco inferno. In fact, the biggest fast-food chain of them all – Big Willy’s – is really a front for Crypto and Pox. After all, what better way to dispose of all those left-over bodies from decades of cranial DNA harvesting than to use them in a lip-smacking fast food menu!
But someone is threatening to expose Big Willy’s – none other than their biggest competitor, Kolonel Klucken. Crypto must stop Klucken before he exposes their operations on Earth, culminating in a supreme battle of corporate giants.
Take on the Kolonel and his minions with a devastating arsenal of weapons and mental abilities. When guns aren’t enough, take to the sky in your UFO to unleash massive destruction from above, or step behind the controls of newest addition to Crypto’s arsenal, the gigantic lumbering Big Willy mech.
With the saucer’s devastating arsenal, Crypto’s mysteriously sadistic powers, and the rampaging Big Willy mech, there are now THREE ways to Destroy All Humans!
Destroy All Humans! Big Willy Unleashed takes players around the world, lampooning hallmarks of the funkiest decade – the ‘70’s. Take on humans and other enemies with a devastating arsenal of weapons and mental abilities on foot, in your UFO, or behind the controls of your 25 foot-tall Big Willy mech!
• Powerful Weapons and Mental Abilities – Take on foes with a devastating arsenal of alien weaponry and mental abilities. Light-up enemies with the Zap-o-matic, defile the populace with the Anal Probe, or raise your own mindless army with the Zombie gun. Manipulate people and objects with powerful mental abilities, hypnotize them to do your bidding, or snatch their bodies blend in with the masses and infiltrate their ranks.
• BIG WILLY – This prototype Furon Mech masquerading as a Fast-Food Restaurant Mascot can destroy tanks or buildings with his massive power, pop humans like a PEZ® dispenser or singe targets with his laser Eye Beam. Jump inside BIG WILLY and take to the streets, demolishing anything in sight – or unlock his special attacks for even more destructive fun.
• UFO - Take to the sky in your UFO and abduct unsuspecting humans or unleash massive destruction from above and lay waste to entire cities.
• Probe the World – Never leave the gameworld as you explore 4 huge open-world game environments and take on a variety of story driven missions and side-quests.
• Multiplayer Modes – Destroy All Humans together – playing through the entire single player campaign Co-Operatively or Competitively through the side-missions.
• Wii Gameplay – Built from the ground up to take advantage of the innovative gamelay experience available on the Wii, Big Willy Unleashed allows players to experience Destroy All Humans! like never before with the Wii remote. The game’s intuitive movement and combat make for an easy pick-up-and-play experience.
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.