Available Now Coming Nov 17, 2008
Chrysler Classic Racing
You might be a nerdy wallflower, but you're about to become the coolest cat out there. Chrysler Classic Racing is set in America during the car-crazed era of 1950s and 1960s, and you're on a mission to become the "King of Cool" by redefining not only your own style, but creating the hippest racing vehicle on the road! With just enough dough in your pocket to buy an entry-level Chrysler, take part in "after-hours" races. Win some cash and buy new cars, better engines sweet decals, or faster tires. Or make yourself look cooler with a sleek new haircut, more fashionable threads, and swankier sunglasses. If your car looks hot and your style is slick, you could just become the "King of Cool."
- Having a cool car, lapping opponents, and winning races by a substantial margin are just some of the ways to be awarded Cool Points.
- Use Cool Points to customize your character-improve haircuts, add cool facial hair, buy hot new clothes, or update to stylish shades.
- Customize your classic Chrysler vehicles including the Barracuda and the Belveder, change the tires, suspension, and steering, not to mention adding cool paint decals and chrome finishes.
- Incorporated mini-games are an essential part of the gameplay and storyline-like bartering for cars and racing for pink slips.
How can I purchase a game on Nintendo.com?
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
- If you haven't already done so, create a Nintendo Network ID on your Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system.
- Visit http://accounts.nintendo.com and create or sign in to your Nintendo Account.
- Link your Nintendo Network ID to your Nintendo Account.
- Locate your game on www.nintendo.com and follow the on-screen steps to make your purchase.
- Your game will be automatically downloaded to the system associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
- Make sure that your system is connected to the Internet and meets these download requirements.
- For pre-purchases, the game will be pre-loaded to your system at the time of your order. You'll be able to start playing it after downloading a small update, beginning at 12:00 a.m. ET on the game's release date.
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Is a Nintendo Network ID required to purchase games?
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
What do I need to download a game?
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Does my purchase qualify for My Nintendo Points?
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
- What is the order cancellation policy for digital purchases?