We're sorry, but chat isn't available at the moment. Agents may be helping other customers or Live Chat may be closed.
Please check back soon.
6 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. PT
7 days a week
Available Now Coming Sep 30, 2008
Sonic Teams Up with BioWare on the DS for First-Ever RPG
Sonic and his friends have banded together with leading RPG developer BioWare (Mass Effect, Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic) to create a stylish blend of strategy and speed for Sonic’s first RPG, Sonic Chronicles: The Dark Brotherhood™. Exclusively for the Nintendo DS™, Sonic Chronicles mixes a rich story, hand-painted visuals, fast-paced team combat, and wireless collectible trading into a uniquely compelling adventure.
Players will customize their party and characters, choosing from Sonic, Tails, Amy Rose, Knuckles, Shadow, Rouge, and more, and prepare to defeat a menacing new enemy. Rhythmically tapping and dragging with the stylus in Sonic-style battles, players can level up and use Rings to buy new special attacks as they progress through 20 different and beautifully hand-drawn areas including new and classic Sonic locales. With an engaging storyline, lightning fast attacks, high production values, and impeccable visuals, Sonic Chronicles allows gamers to experience Sonic in a whole new way.
• Lightning-fast Combo Moves: It wouldn’t be a Sonic game without speed and combo moves and precisely-timed cursor control accelerate the 4-character team gameplay. Unique character Combo moves bring exciting variety and strategy to battles.
• New Party System Gameplay: Sonic Chronicles introduces the “party system” for diverse team tactics using each of the 11 playable character’s unique and customizable skills and powers.
• Over 20 Areas to Explore: Players will venture to new and classic Sonic environments while solving puzzles and dodging obstacles. Just as in combat, some challenges will require teamwork to solve.
• Online Trading & Collecting: Collect several types of artificial Chao lifeforms, each with varying power-ups and abilities that help in combat and elsewhere. Players can exchange their Chao with friends via DS Wi-Fi.
• Epic Storyline: Sonic and friends must use teamwork and strategy to uncover and defeat the mysterious menace that is destroying their world. Along with a storyline filled with twists and turns, new characters add to the excitement!"
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.