Available Now Coming Nov 22, 2012
Spirit Hunters Inc: Light
Hunt, battle and capture spirits in the real world, gaining experience to become a Professional Spirit Hunter.
Spirit Hunters Inc are overwhelmed!! They need YOU to join their ranks and become a Professional Spirit Hunter!
Using Augmented Reality, scan anywhere in the world to hunt, battle and capture as many of the unique spirits as possible.
With 96 Spirits, 16 Spirit families and 90+ abilities (each aligned to one of the 6 elements) there are plenty of opportunities to customize your experience as you increase your levels and ranks within Spirit Hunters Inc!
Watch out as there are rare Silver and Gold spirits to be found too. They are even harder to battle than their normal counterparts so you’d better build up your skills!
Spirit Hunters Inc: Light has 6 spirits which can only be obtained in this version. Use the Challenge system to exchange codes with your friends to unlock them all.
* Utilize AR to scan, battle and capture spirits all over the world
* 96 Spirits, 90+ Abilities and Items, 100 levels and 10 ranks
*100s of hours of gameplay
* Unique challenge code system to swap battles with your friends
- System Nintendo DS
- Release Date Nov 22, 2012
- No. of Players 1 player
- Category Role-Playing
How can I purchase a game on Nintendo.com?
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
- If you haven't already done so, create a Nintendo Network ID on your Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system.
- Visit http://accounts.nintendo.com and create or sign in to your Nintendo Account.
- Link your Nintendo Network ID to your Nintendo Account.
- Locate your game on www.nintendo.com and follow the on-screen steps to make your purchase.
- Your game will be automatically downloaded to the system associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
- Make sure that your system is connected to the Internet and meets these download requirements.
- For pre-purchases, the game will be pre-loaded to your system at the time of your order. You'll be able to start playing it after downloading a small update, beginning at 12:00 a.m. ET on the game's release date.
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Is a Nintendo Network ID required to purchase games?
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
What do I need to download a game?
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Does my purchase qualify for My Nintendo Points?
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
- What is the order cancellation policy for digital purchases?