Zack & Wiki: Quest for Barbaro's Treasure
Puzzle solving has never been so fun!
As a little pirate with big dreams, Zack doesn't just have his sights set on mere treasure or spectacularly speedy pirate ships - he wants to be the greatest pirate who ever lived! To reach that lofty goal, he is going to have to outwit, outsmart and outduel every obstacle that gets in his way. It's a good thing he's found his new enchanted pal, Wiki, a magical hand bell with the power to transform any object into something practical. Get ready to explore seven vibrant and fantastic lands, from lush jungles and frigid ice temples to colossal castles and floating airships. Each level contains multiple sub-levels of peril, puzzles and plunder. Play alone or as a group to work through each increasingly complex puzzle. Use the Wii Remote to navigate, open objects, transform items and unlock new pathways with a whole new variety of methods. Even boss battles are puzzle-based, so you'll need to think on your feet!
- Make full use of the unique Wii Remote to explore and interact with the environment
- Seven themed stages each including multiple sub-areas
- Jungle ruins, ice temple, airship, ancient castle, and more
- More than 20 sub-areas to explore
- Variety of distinct bosses
- More than 35 enemies to encounter and outwit
- More than 80 objects to manipulate
- More than 500 items to search for and collect
- More than 40 hours of gameplay