We're sorry, but chat isn't available at the moment. Agents may be helping other customers or Live Chat may be closed.
Please check back soon.
6 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. PT
7 days a week
Available Now Coming Feb 09, 2010
Some Heroes Are Made and Some Are Born.
Enter a world where you play as Percy Jackson and fight with his inherited powers to stop the forces of darkness from destroying the universe. Explore the world to reveal the hidden secrets of Camp Half-Blood, the Underworld, and even Olympus itself!
Assemble your perfect team, then match wits and strength against fantastical opponents from the pantheon of Greek mythology, including Medusa, Hydra, and Minotaur!
• MYTHOLOGICAL BATTLES: Pit your team against fierce enemies and beasts
from the Percy Jackson franchise.
• UPGRADES AND CUSTOMIZATION: An addictive leveling system lets you unlock new abilities and upgrades for all characters under your command.
• TEAMWORK WITH BUFFING AND HEALING: Work together as a team by helping each other with buffs and healing to earn devastating group attacks.
• EXPLORATION: From Camp Half-Blood to Olympus and beyond, travel through lands filled with evil creatures determined to prevent you from achieving your destiny.
• WINNING BATTLES AND COMPLETING QUESTS: Defeat enemies to achieve valuable items and experience points which increase the level and power of your characters.
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.